Which do you prefer and why?
    10-30-09 03:21 PM
    I prefer weatherbug because it shows the forecast as the icon text on my homescreen, not just the current temp/conditions. Usually all I need is the temp forecast for the day, not in-depth weather stuff, so I just glance at the icon.

No other weather app has the *forecast* as the icon text. All others have just the current temp, or temp + time, or temp + conditions, which I can find out just by looking outside.
    10-30-09 05:06 PM
    Which do you prefer and why?
    I personally prefer that you do a search, where you will find more information about these two apps than you can possibly imagine. It will keep you busy for hours, because such questions as these are asked - oh, about once every day, at least.
    10-30-09 05:18 PM
    I personally prefer that you do a search, where you will find more information about these two apps than you can possibly imagine. It will keep you busy for hours, because such questions as these are asked - oh, about once every day, at least.
    Thanks Furballz...very helpful. I've used weatherbug for a while but was having trouble downloading bbweather for whatever reason and wanted to see if it was even worth the trouble - sounds as if I have all I need now though. Thanks again

Marfaboy. Personally I'd prefer you not waste your time or mine with a useless response like that. Your right - didn't do much research as I use weatherbug now, just wanted some insight as to its differences. If you're seeing such questions asked once or twice a day it may just be time to get a hobby.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 05:40 PM
    Lame! I just went to purchase WeatherBug Elite (I really like and want the forecast as icon text on the homescreen) and was greeted with Bold not supported.
    10-30-09 05:52 PM
    I don't know the diff between free weatherbug and weatherbug elite
    10-30-09 05:54 PM
    The difference is advertising... I don't like ads in my apps.
    10-30-09 05:58 PM
    that's it? all else the same except no banner at top?
    10-30-09 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD