Just wondering if anyone has tried the weatherbug update. From 1.0.0.325 (on mine) to 1.0.0.866.

Any differences, or just some minor bug fixes? Weatherbug is the only weather app that displays what I want to display on the home screen, and I don't want the new version to be totally different and lame.

Thx
    12-03-09 10:43 AM
    I have 1.0.0.873 and it works perfectly fine on my Storm.
    12-03-09 11:02 AM
    yeah that's... not really what I asked
    12-03-09 11:02 AM
    Ok, figuring I'd get ******** "help" here I decided just to d/l the damn thing.

There are some font size fixes, some fading transitions, and that's about it. No major differences (even though the upgrade is 200K larger than the previous version!)

It still has the horrible crappy connection to weatherbug that I'm used to, making updates take about 2 minutes. I don't understand why weatherbug insists on updating the current conditions every nanosecond. 15-20 minute updates are just fine.
    12-03-09 11:18 AM
    thanks I'll check it out.
    12-03-09 11:37 AM
    ummm.. I think you've got the wrong version superstar. I'm not looking at the beta 1.1.. but the newest non beta from BB App World for the Tour.
    12-03-09 11:42 AM
    Furballz you must be having issues today. Maybe no one has downloaded the new update. I don't have the free version so can't help ya out. Sorry you feel you're getting ******** help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 01:54 PM
    Furballz you must be having issues today. Maybe no one has downloaded the new update. I don't have the free version so can't help ya out. Sorry you feel you're getting ******** help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Amen, I have no clue who you are Furz but you seem like a super spaz! Like 5 double post in a row. I think you need to relax, and either buy the new Berryweather 1.5 or 2.0 or if you dont got the money get weatherbug for free. I own the paid for versions of Berryweather and WeatherBug and I think Bug pwns all!
    12-03-09 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD