i also purchased elite thru application world and i still have my activation code....but i cant log into my paypal account to download elite from app world....is there any other way to download elite?
    Currently you can only download the application through the App World.
    11-30-09 01:07 PM
    The homescreen will tell you the temp and forecast. I believe the question was about the sunrise/sunset fields that are on the home page in the application (where the windvane is). These fields currently don't display data but will when the application is released in the App World.

Ooh, OK awesome. It doesn't bother me b/c I rarely go inside the app except to update my current location lol.
    11-30-09 01:08 PM
    What data? Mine tells me the current temp and the forecast.
    I reported the forecast/temp on the BB home screen icon was not updating on my bold (4.6.0.304). So your is updating on your tour?
    11-30-09 01:12 PM
    Just downloaded this for my tour and so far am LOVING it! It is a great improvement from the previous version I had. It seems to work a lot faster as well-- which is always a plus.
    11-30-09 01:14 PM
    I reported the forecast/temp on the BB home screen icon was not updating on my bold (4.6.0.304). So your is updating on your tour?
    Haven't paid it a lot of attention to notice if it's updating. Right now I have clouds w/ 37 degrees, then a HI/LOW.
    11-30-09 01:15 PM
    Haven't paid it a lot of attention to notice if it's updating. Right now I have clouds w/ 37 degrees, then a HI/LOW.
    I don't even get that. Just the WeatherBug icon. I might try to delete and reinstall it.
    11-30-09 01:16 PM
    @whsbuss, this is probably a dumb question, but have you clicked on the Weatherbug Icon & let it find your location? B/c mine had the Logo for a long time until I clicked on the app and let it load up my location.
    11-30-09 01:18 PM
    Could you go into the application and send a report to the developers (its under the help section)?

This will produce and log file I can use to further look at the problem.

We have a bold and javelin in house with the icon updating. So I would like to get the log to see if there are any errors generated.
    11-30-09 01:18 PM
    I deleted WB, pulled the battery and downloaded it again. I now get the current conditions icon however no temps. I just sent a report to the developers.

(edit) Just to be clear, when I mouse over the icon on the BB screen I just get WeatherBug instead of the temp/hi-lo
    Last edited by whsbuss; 11-30-09 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Update
    11-30-09 01:29 PM
    Can I update this straight to my phone (9700)? The version I d/l from blackberry app world is not updating on it's own.
    11-30-09 01:32 PM
    anyone willing to upload some screenshots?
    11-30-09 01:48 PM
    Can I update this straight to my phone (9700)? The version I d/l from blackberry app world is not updating on it's own.
    You can. Just use the 5.0 link in the first post.
    11-30-09 02:11 PM
    anyone willing to upload some screenshots?
    Here are some screen shots
    11-30-09 02:16 PM
    Is the original activation code supposed to work if you re-download from app world on a new device? Because when I re-downloaded it, it gave me the same activation code, but once again its not working.
    11-30-09 05:38 PM
    Is the original activation code supposed to work if you re-download from app world on a new device? Because when I re-downloaded it, it gave me the same activation code, but once again its not working.
    For Elite, the activation code is tied to the PIN. So if you get a new device then it require a new activation code.
    11-30-09 05:40 PM
    For Elite, the activation code is tied to the PIN. So if you get a new device then it require a new activation code.
    I see. So is there a way to get another activation code or do I have to re-purchase?
    11-30-09 05:42 PM
    I currently have berry weather. Since the purchase a few months back ($10) this app has always been a pain in the neck...sometimes down and NO INFO Available! and NOW they are updating to a newer version and I AM NOT PAYING AGAIN FOR SOMETHING THAT HAS NEVER WORKED PROPERLY IN THE FIRST PLACE. I am looking for a new weather app. Is this app a one time fee? Or is it a monthly fee?
    11-30-09 05:54 PM
    I deleted WB, pulled the battery and downloaded it again. I now get the current conditions icon however no temps. I just sent a report to the developers.

(edit) Just to be clear, when I mouse over the icon on the BB screen I just get WeatherBug instead of the temp/hi-lo
    UPDATE: for some reason the current temp and hi-lo just appeared when I mouse over the BB icon. Strange but it now working.

I've been using WB for some time now. Does the BB home screen icon show forecasted conditions or current? Today it was raining here in Philly and it showed a partly cloudy image. If its current conditions, how about a clouds w/rain instead of just clouds.
    11-30-09 06:06 PM
    I currently have berry weather. Since the purchase a few months back ($10) this app has always been a pain in the neck...sometimes down and NO INFO Available! and NOW they are updating to a newer version and I AM NOT PAYING AGAIN FOR SOMETHING THAT HAS NEVER WORKED PROPERLY IN THE FIRST PLACE. I am looking for a new weather app. Is this app a one time fee? Or is it a monthly fee?
    I purchased BerryWeather just last week. To be honest I find WeatherBug a better more accurate weather app. And now with the beta update its even better. They have an Elite version that you can purchase.
    11-30-09 06:08 PM
    I purchased BerryWeather just last week. To be honest I find WeatherBug a better more accurate weather app. And now with the beta update its even better. They have an Elite version that you can purchase.
    GREAT!!! Would you have the link for this? Is the purchase a one time? Or a monthly? Thanks,
    Arlene
    11-30-09 06:15 PM
    GREAT!!! Would you have the link for this? Is the purchase a one time? Or a monthly? Thanks,
    Arlene
    I believe its available on App World. I'm sure the new beta updates when released will be free on the Elite app.
    11-30-09 06:18 PM
    I have bought the elite version a matter of days ago from app world. Is this the new version? If not when do you think it'll be released?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 06:32 PM
    I believe its available on App World. I'm sure the new beta updates when released will be free on the Elite app.
    I just downloaded the beta and I'm liking it! I will play with this app for awhile now Thanks!!!
    11-30-09 06:42 PM
    I have bought the elite version a matter of days ago from app world. Is this the new version? If not when do you think it'll be released?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No, it's not the elite version. It's the free version. They stated previously in the thread, that the elite version will be updated in app world soon. Based on what I've seen in the past, look for it in appworld in about a week... They are super slow approving apps and updates.
    11-30-09 06:53 PM
    This update is great, works a whole lot faster on my 9700.
    I love the updated home screen size, very nice!
    Like the menu options too, probably helped in making it run faster not needing the information for the extra screen for the menus.
    I would recommend this weather app to anyone!!
    12-01-09 09:26 AM
292 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD