Is anyone else having this problem? When I get a weather alert from Weatherbug, I can't scroll down on the "Alert" page. This is very annoying because it'll just say the alert issued and then a bunch of counties effected, but I can't scroll down to read what the Alert is all about.

This problem has seemed to occur just recently - I'd say less than a month ago. I believe this glitch affected my BB w/ OS 5 too so I have a tough time thinking its just OS 6.

I have a Bold 9650 with Verizon if that helps.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-11 11:25 PM
    having the same issue on my bold 9650 with sprint running OS6. Trried deleting the app and re-installing and that didn't help.
    02-08-11 09:46 AM
    I've don't that a few times. Today, it was bringing up the same alert about a dozen times and I finally deleted it. I'm just gonna use the Accuweather app I think. Weatherbug isn't worth the frustration anymore

02-08-11 10:20 AM
    That's been a known bug with WeatherBug and OS 6.x.
    02-08-11 10:36 AM
    That's been a known bug with WeatherBug and OS 6.x.
    That sucks - I really like Weatherbug.

02-08-11 04:00 PM
    Think discovered the behavior as far as OS 6 goes. When looking at a Contact with lengthy note field, used to be able to scroll down using trackball to bottom; now have a downward carat at lower right. Only way to advance to read rest of note is to hit space bar, which scrolls to next page.

Under Weatherbug however, space bar is assigned to "locations", so you can't scroll the Alert screen to read the rest of the alert.
    02-28-11 03:10 PM
    Mobihand ran a half price special on BerryWeather. Its 10X better than Weatherbug and has so many customizable options. Now that I own it, I would have gladly paid full price for it - highly recommended! WeatherBug can go shove it!

02-28-11 07:47 PM
    When I got my Torch I was having some troubles and emailed Weatherbug from the email listed on appworld and they responded and sent me an updated version which I have been using and it works great.
    02-28-11 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD