I recently upgraded to the Tour from a Pearl. WeatherBug could always find my location using Assisted-GPS even when I was indoors with my Pearl. It doesn't work with the Tour. Does anyone have any solutions or know of a free weather app that follows you?
    09-06-09 08:20 PM
    I had weatherbug , and now weatherbug elite .. GPS works just fine with me. Its an awesome program..
    09-06-09 08:59 PM
    I know this is about a Tour, but I'm running WeatherBug on my Storm using the GPS and it only works when I actually open WB.

For example, I open WB in Raleigh and it hits the GPS and locates me in Raleigh, NC and gives me weather info. I leave it running and then drive to Greensboro, NC (a hundred miles or so away), and WB still has me listed as being in Raleigh, NC.

I was under the impression that the GPS feature was supposed to constantly update the location and local conditions, but it's not working that way for me.

Yes, I know, different devices and all that, but some of this has to be software related, and not directly linked to various device differences...
    09-06-09 09:29 PM
    But do you need to be outside with a clear view of the sky? With my old Pearl it would find me even if I was inside a room with no windows.
    09-09-09 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD