I am copying and pasting this from my post at BBOS.

Was checking around the new App World and found Weatherbug Elite. It was $5, but when I owned the iPhone it was my favorite weather app so I went ahead and purchased it. No ads, which is nice.
    There are pushed weather alerts that will arrive in either your mail box or calendar, and this is user selectable. One neat thing I really like is that it adds a temperature icon up by your clock. Now I can throw another app in the top row if I want to and still always know what the temp is outside.
    Here's a couple shots of it on the Tour so you can see the little temp icon on different screens. So far, no memory leak, and I have been using this for a day and a half now.

Temp on top of email page

Options screen

Overlays for radar map, there are more to choose from like lightning and weather alerts, but they need to be scrolled down to see them

Current conditions

Forecast screen

Hourly forecast screen
    08-02-09 09:26 PM
    Does it have the follow me option like the free verison?
    08-02-09 09:32 PM
    Looks pretty nice!
    08-02-09 09:34 PM
    I like that icon up there. i wish i knew this before I paid 10 bucks for berry weather
    08-02-09 09:38 PM
    nice screen shots!! Very tempting.. a few questions:

1) Does it have the ability to also show the temp on the icon itself (like BBWeather and BerryWeather

2) When you scroll over and highlight the icon, does it show you the temp and/or conditions?

3) Is it always running in the background (like BerryWeather) or does it run and seem hidden like BBWeather).

My trial runs out on BerryWeather tomorrow, this might sway me.
    08-02-09 09:52 PM
    Does it have the follow me option like the free verison?
    You can set it to use your GPS location. Then when it updates it will use the location you're at every time.
    08-02-09 10:04 PM
    nice screen shots!! Very tempting.. a few questions:

1) Does it have the ability to also show the temp on the icon itself (like BBWeather and BerryWeather

It does not show it on the icon itself, just the top icon.

2) When you scroll over and highlight the icon, does it show you the temp and/or conditions?

When scrolled over it will show the tem and the day's forcasted hight and low.

3) Is it always running in the background (like BerryWeather) or does it run and seem hidden like BBWeather).

I exit the app every time and it updates on it's own at the time you set up in the options. It doesn't show a Weatherbug icon when you hold down the BB key and bring up the programs that are currently running.

My trial runs out on BerryWeather tomorrow, this might sway me.
    Hopefully this helps in your decision.
    08-02-09 10:08 PM
    I like that icon up there. i wish i knew this before I paid 10 bucks for berry weather
    I also have Berry Weather. I like that app, too. I figure I will just run one or the other and just keep both of them.
    08-02-09 10:10 PM
    ill just stick with berry weather it works great for me
    08-02-09 10:14 PM
    i myself just got berry weather because every one was all for it oh well hopefully money well spent and when we get themes i can put it up there also.
    08-02-09 10:16 PM
    ill just stick with berry weather it works great for me
    Yep, they both have their pluses and minuses. I have and continue to use both apps. Just not at the same time
    08-02-09 10:16 PM
    i myself just got berry weather because every one was all for it oh well hopefully money well spent and when we get themes i can put it up there also.
    It's a great app. I wouldn't regret getting it at all.
    08-02-09 10:18 PM
    It's a great app. I wouldn't regret getting it at all.
    thanks i like it so far
    08-02-09 11:03 PM
    That is a pretty cool looking weather app. I might give this one a try.
    08-02-09 11:05 PM
    looks good...probably stickin with the free one for now though. Gonna wait for themes to start popping up to see if any include the toolbar weather stat type things.

Quicklaunch's temp status and just rolling of the weatherbug icon is good enough for me, for now.
    08-02-09 11:19 PM
    I'm liking that weather app. I've been using accuweather app and it works good for me. I'm definately going to check this one out more.
    08-02-09 11:30 PM
    I recently purchased and downloaded the WeatherBug Elite to my Blackberry Tour,for some reason the tempature is not showing up on the screen by the clock (the only reason that I purchased this) and it is also not showing up on the home screen. All I am getting is the Weatherbug icon. Can anyone help me with this.
    thanks
    08-14-09 11:08 AM
    Can someone tell me how to get these stupid "alerts" to stop coming thru? i disabled them and stopped them coming to my email but i keep getting them.
    08-14-09 05:38 PM
    I recently purchased and downloaded the WeatherBug Elite to my Blackberry Tour,for some reason the tempature is not showing up on the screen by the clock (the only reason that I purchased this) and it is also not showing up on the home screen. All I am getting is the Weatherbug icon. Can anyone help me with this.
    thanks
    Hey bro, I have the same exact problem! Did you ever figure out how to get the temp icon up on your home screen? Please help me out! Thanks!
    09-05-09 05:04 PM
    ok, i feel dumb here, but i just got a Sprint Tour, picked up the WB Elite. Fine, but when I go to the Maps section, it does show me (NYC), but i have no idea how to bring up the overlay with the radar options. it's just the map. help!

TIA,
    Sedge
    09-23-09 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD