A few days ago, I installed WeatherBug free version via BB AppWorld. It seemed pretty good and based on info here, I decided to by the Elite version. So I logged into AppWorld and bought it, but it won't let me download. I am taken to MyWorld where it shows that I have WeatherBug installed. If I try to delete it, AppWorld archives it. Can't seem to get AppWorld to let me download the Elite version. I've already paid for it and can't get it. And, of course, there is no email address to get BB to help. I just get sent to the Forums. Anyone?
    08-04-09 09:51 AM
    A few days ago, I installed WeatherBug free version via BB AppWorld. It seemed pretty good and based on info here, I decided to by the Elite version. So I logged into AppWorld and bought it, but it won't let me download. I am taken to MyWorld where it shows that I have WeatherBug installed. If I try to delete it, AppWorld archives it. Can't seem to get AppWorld to let me download the Elite version. I've already paid for it and can't get it. And, of course, there is no email address to get BB to help. I just get sent to the Forums. Anyone?
    I had the same problem yesterday when I went to redownload/reinstall. I was able to get it by logging in to App World instead of just browsing.
    08-04-09 10:04 AM
    Yup, that did it. Thanks!!
    08-04-09 10:16 AM
    I purchased and downloaded WB elite but it asks me for an activation key anyone have the same problem?
    10-25-09 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD