So I decided to switch from the free version of WeatherBug to WeatherBug Elite because I liked the idea of having the temp displayed on the homescreen without needing to highlight the icon. It does exactly that except I noticed that when the temp goes above 100 degrees (a common occurrence during an AZ summer) the home screen display only shows "99+". It's kind of frustrating because I already know it's above 99 without the app. Is there some setting I need to change or were the programmers being lazy?
    08-03-09 08:37 PM
    So I decided to switch from the free version of WeatherBug to WeatherBug Elite because I liked the idea of having the temp displayed on the homescreen without needing to highlight the icon. It does exactly that except I noticed that when the temp goes above 100 degrees (a common occurrence during an AZ summer) the home screen display only shows "99+". It's kind of frustrating because I already know it's above 99 without the app. Is there some setting I need to change or were the programmers being lazy?
    Someone else mentioned that very thing also. I have WBE also and do not see a setting for that.You might want to email the developer and let him know.Probably just an oversight on his part.
    08-03-09 09:38 PM
    Someone else mentioned that very thing also. I have WBE also and do not see a setting for that.You might want to email the developer and let him know.Probably just an oversight on his part.
    I sent an email to support via App World. We'll see if anyone gets back to me. I'll keep you guys posted.
    08-03-09 10:14 PM
    Thanks...cause yeah, I already know I'm going to roast. I just wanna know if I'm going to be original, crispy, or extra crispy that day.
    08-04-09 09:45 AM
    In case anyone cares here is the reply I got from weatherbug support regarding the 99+ issue on the homescreen banner:

Hi,

This is a limitation of the BlackBerry OS. They convert any number over 99 to
    99+.

Thanks,
    Eddie
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 06:38 PM
    Ahaha, nice.

On the Storm I could swipe left or right to change views. On the Tour I cannot use the trackball to change views. It must be accomplished by going into the options screen, then scrolling, and clicking. It's terribly unintuitive and annoying.

Has Elite fixed this?
    08-18-09 06:45 PM
    Personally I just do Celsius. Actually, I do all my temps in Celsius anyway so this wasnt a problem for me (live in AZ too btw)
    08-18-09 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD