Ok, so yes, I'm using OS 5.0 on my Tour but I wanted WeatherBug on it. I can't get the thing because its only available through BlackBerry AppWorld. I've even emailed the company about it and they just say, "Call RIM!" **That makes me mad, but that's another story!**

Does anyone know how you can get the JAD link for WeatherBug free OR Elite so Ic an download this thing?

B
    09-08-09 01:28 PM
    why not dl it through app world?
    09-08-09 01:41 PM
    why not dl it through app world?
    app world does not work with 5.0 like he has on his Tour at the moment.
    09-08-09 01:44 PM
    Weatherbug Direct isn't only available through AppWorld. I downloaded my copy from here:

WeatherBug Direct For Blackberry

Hope this helps!
    09-08-09 02:07 PM
    lissa,

That's WeatherBug Direct. It isn't the same as what is available through AppWorld, the interface is totally different. The one through AppWorld has an interface that looks similar to the Storm icons and supports GPS.

I like WeatherBug better than BerryWeather so that's why I wanted it. I called and emailed the company that makes it but all they do is say, "Contact Rim" or "Get it through BlackBerry AppWorld".

I tried a backup off my Tour that was running 4.7.1.40 which had WeatherBug in it but it says that NOTHING in the 3rd party application backup is compatible which is NOT true since Poynt, BlockBerry, PacMan, and a few other apps that I had installed in that backup work fine on 5.0.
    09-08-09 02:41 PM
    I had the same problem as you, I gave up looking for it and just downloaded WeatherEye it's pretty close the only thing that Weatherbug was better for was weather on my home screen had high/low temps WeatherEye only has current temp. If someone has Weatherbug they could upload the cod file to megaupload or rapid share and post a link.
    09-08-09 03:24 PM
    Weatherbug Direct = UGLY

Weatherbug from Blackberry App World = Awesome!

09-23-09 04:55 PM
    Does someone have a link to BOTH versions.

OTA or zip or all of the separate cod files?
    09-23-09 05:51 PM
    will WB update on the homepage with 5.0 yet?
    09-23-09 06:54 PM
    Here is the link I have for the Bold. Not sure if it work with the Tour.

http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/bold/bold.jad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by sdmcwilliams; 09-23-09 at 09:08 PM.
    09-23-09 08:33 PM
    Weatherbug from the App World is fantastic!
    10-05-09 12:43 AM
    well, didnt take much guessing to get the filename fot the storm OTA link:

h**p://blackberry.weatherbug.com/storm/storm.jad
    10-27-09 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD