I had it before but I can't find the option now. How do I change the icon so it shows the current condition/temperature hi and low.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 04:29 PM
    You want icon changed or you want to see current temp H/L over the WB icon as a label??
    08-28-09 05:03 PM
    I want to see the current temperature on weatherbug direct, and then on the forecast extension I want to see the current condition and then the h/l when rolling over.. I know it's an option somewhere but I can't find it
    08-29-09 02:57 PM
    I want to see the current temperature on weatherbug direct, and then on the forecast extension I want to see the current condition and then the h/l when rolling over.. I know it's an option somewhere but I can't find it
    I'm having the same problem. I use to be able to roll over the weatherbug icon and it would show the Hi/low temp. Not anymore and I cant find how to get it back.
    09-02-09 11:34 AM
    EDIT--this may not be the same for WB Direct, but should work on the Tour

Weatherbug Icon>>BB Key>>Preferences

Near the bottom of the Preferences is a radio button select for "Configure additional information to display on your homescreen".

Choices are None or Forecasted Hi/Lo. Select Forecasted Hi/Lo

Joe
    Last edited by joefalco; 09-02-09 at 11:47 AM.
    09-02-09 11:40 AM
    The WeatherBug Direct application never did that for me.

I had to download the FREE WeatherBug from BlackBerry AppWorld and that worked when I was running OS 4.7.1.40 on my Tour. AND, that version is GPS based!

NOW... That I'm running OS 5 and AppWorld is NOT compatible, I can't get that version back. I even contacted WeatherBug to see if they had a direct download OTA link but they said ONLY available through BlackBerry AppWorld.
    09-02-09 11:42 AM
    well now I found this for weatherbug direct

WeatherBug Direct For Blackberry
    09-02-09 11:44 AM
    EDIT--this may not be the same for WB Direct, but should work on the Tour

Weatherbug Icon>>BB Key>>Preferences

Near the bottom of the Preferences is a radio button select for "Configure additional information to display on your homescreen".

Choices are None or Forecasted Hi/Lo. Select Forecasted Hi/Lo

Joe
    The TOUR version does not have Weatherbug Icon>>BB Key>>Preferences...at least not that I can find. Any assistance is appreciated.
    09-02-09 01:24 PM
    #1-Goto Options-Scroll down to WeatherBug Settings.
    #2-Press your BB button.
    #3-Goto WeatherBug Portal.
    #4-More settings and icons for your homescreen within WeatherBug Direct Extensions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD