The application should already be in the BlackBerry App World for the 9530, 9500, and 9000 devices. Support for other devices should follow.

We have had a couple of requests to add the temperature to the icon (instead of changing the application name) and are currently looking into this feature.

WeatherBug
    having the temp on the actual icon is the main reason I keep BBWeather around, it's nice to have that on there just to glance at. if that would be implemented, it would be awesome.
    05-26-09 07:11 AM
    The application should already be in the BlackBerry App World for the 9530, 9500, and 9000 devices. Support for other devices should follow.

We have had a couple of requests to add the temperature to the icon (instead of changing the application name) and are currently looking into this feature.

WeatherBug
    Animated radar would complete the app. Any chance we can get that?????
    05-26-09 07:33 AM
    I like the changes in the look of the app but am in love with BerryWeather right now. Lovin' that app!
    love it too...stayin with BerryWeather
    05-26-09 08:25 AM
    What about animated radar and satellite?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hi,

Satellite overlays will be coming soon in the free version of the application. There is currently no plan to add animated radar to the free version of the application.

WeatherBug
    05-26-09 10:31 AM
    what about the pay version for the 8900? I would definitely pay for that.
    05-26-09 11:48 AM
    I tried this program on my Bold and had a big battery drain. Anyone else with this problem?
    05-26-09 12:15 PM
    Hi,

Satellite overlays will be coming soon in the free version of the application. There is currently no plan to add animated radar to the free version of the application.

WeatherBug
    where can i get the paid app?
    05-26-09 12:31 PM
    HANDANGO WEBSITE: This product is not compatible with your current device BLACKBERRY BOLD 9000
    05-26-09 01:11 PM
    You guys better put your act together... There are 3 different versions of this software:
    1) The one in app store.
    2) This link: http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/typhoon/free/46/46.jad
    3) This link: http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/bold/bold.jad

Those are 3 different software versions
    Can you setup a link to be used for this app? Only one...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 07:30 PM
    I'm running this app on my Storm.
    I've got this little issue. It has been bugging me ever since the versions after .10.

I've attempted SEVERAL times to contact WeatherBug.com about this, but they just give me the runaround and point me to the latest version. (currently 1.0.0.325).

Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll just let them spell things out for you guys.

The first two attached images are from the v1.0.0.10 currently installed on my wife's phone. The other two are from my phone running the latest version 1.0.0.325...

Oh, one other thing.
    In v.10, selecting an overlay automatically closed the popup and applied the overlay.
    In v.325, this doesn't happen. Please change it back. The less screen clicks, the better.

Other than that, this app runs just fine on both my phones.

WeatherBug, can you guys PLEASE correct this!?
    Last edited by S3NTYN3L; 05-27-09 at 02:59 PM.
    05-27-09 02:56 PM
    Is this issue EVER going to be corrected?

It's been over 5 months now...

And the issue is STILL a problem running the latest official BB OS and WB v1.0.0.325
    11-02-09 12:33 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD