When I go to register the host routing table, there's a lot of items. How do I know what to register?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I don't think it really matters which one you choose but when I tell somebody to use the host routing table method, I tell them to use the first one.

I downloaded the updated version from App World yesterday. When I check the version in the about screen, it says it is 1.0.0.13. Anyone else getting that?
    This is what is being shown for everyone that is using the 1.0.0.106 version of the app. When you look at the about section in the app it shows 1.0.0.13 but when you look at it in options>advanced options>appplictions, it shows as 1.0.0.106.

Anyone have an OTA version of the last beta release? I'm having the home screen update problem, which is killing this program for me.
    I don't have an OTA version but I have a copy of the files that you can use to install the .274 version using app loader.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 10:56 AM
    I have attached a photo of what my screen looks like after installing the program. And that is where it stays until I press the Red Phone hang up buttons. No other buttons will do anything except for the screen lock button.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    04-09-09 11:26 AM
    I have attached a photo of what my screen looks like after installing the program. And that is where it stays until I press the Red Phone hang up buttons. No other buttons will do anything except for the screen lock button.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

options-->Advanced--> applications select the app and hit menu --> diable compatability
    04-09-09 11:42 AM
    Does the upgraded one have those ads? I won't upgrade if it does. Thanks for the heads up on this!
    04-09-09 11:45 AM
    Does the upgraded one have those ads? I won't upgrade if it does. Thanks for the heads up on this!
    yup and i'd make the assumption that all future updates will have ads since it is free to us
    04-09-09 11:48 AM
    yup and i'd make the assumption that all future updates will have ads since it is free to us
    Oh fooey! I will stick with .274 beta then.
    04-09-09 11:52 AM
    I loaded this yesterday and I havnet had any problems with it like the previos versions. This one hasnt leaked memory on my phone at all! Im running .113 btw.

And who cares about the ad, its just a small banner on the top that says weatherbug!
    04-09-09 12:05 PM
    options-->Advanced--> applications select the app and hit menu --> diable compatability
    Thanks. I originally tried that but I guess I didn't save it when I exited.

Thank you,
    04-09-09 12:26 PM
    got my storm yesturday, downloaded the weatherbug app no prob. version 1.0.0.106 works good, wish it was google maps instead
    04-09-09 12:36 PM
    So mine updates in Virginia but not in Phoenix. Hmm. Well I need an old beta but I can only do OTA because I am traveling.
    04-10-09 10:19 AM
    Well it's still the middle of the night according to my icon. Lol.
    04-10-09 06:42 PM
86 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD