can anyone please tell me how to create a weather slot? I added an extra button but whenever I put the weather app (Beweather) it does not change with the weather. I have done so many battery pulls its unreal.but the app works well with 3rd party themes.anyone got any idea what i'm doing wrong?
    06-05-10 03:59 PM
    Did you turn on auto update in the options?
    06-05-10 05:47 PM
    Did you turn on auto update in the options?
    yes i did,still wont budge
    06-05-10 07:05 PM
    ...I added an extra button but whenever I put the weather app (Beweather) it does not change with the weather...
    Which device and OS? Some of the older OSs do not update the home screen icons for things like weather apps. If there is an updated OS for your device, you should try it.
    06-05-10 08:51 PM
    can anyone please tell me how to create a weather slot? I added an extra button but whenever I put the weather app (Beweather) it does not change with the weather. I have done so many battery pulls its unreal.but the app works well with 3rd party themes.anyone got any idea what i'm doing wrong?
    You would most likely get a lot more responses if you posted this question here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/
    06-05-10 09:45 PM
    It's sorted now, I normally create my slots in themebuilder hence why it didnt work. Just created the slot iusing composer and presto,it works. thanks to everyone for their suggestions.
    06-07-10 04:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD