Its Storming here! This is the 6th different BlackBerry device I have carried, the company provides it for me <SMILE> I am having to send the Storm back after six days of use for replacement. The End key has become perpendicular to the screen, it was very loose from day one but not really noticeable. I took it in ask a reseller store about it, the "guy" (I cant give him the honor of being called a "tech") tels me "OH IT IS DESIGNED TO DO THAT" I knew right away he was not going to touch it. So off to a Verizon store I went. The 'Tech" there said right away lets get you a new one thats broken. He then fixed the key and ordered my new Storm which is one the way and should be here by early next week. While the Storm has taken some getting used to so did moving from the thumb wheel to the trackball. I can say I like do like the Storm and other than the initial learning curve have not seen any significant slow down using the device the way I do. Now for my Christmas wish list, I want a good leather case that will hold the Storm while it is in a hard shell case. Oh and as a stocking stuffer some new software, like a Slingbox Client!
    12-10-08 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD