After seeing Weather Plus Lite on the BlackBerry Roundup for this week, I decided to give it a try. It says that it can show the weather icon on your home page.
    It seem as though the app is free.
    Weather Plus Lite - News & Weather BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    When I try to setup the homepage feature it says I have to register.
    I'm not sure how to register because when I go to the registration screen, I'm not able to see what to do because some items are cut off.

Anyone had any luck using this app?
    07-11-10 02:33 PM
    cs(AT)mmmooo.com is their email. Just send them your PIN. Their website is mmmooo.com
    Last edited by Seven.07; 07-11-10 at 03:00 PM.
    07-11-10 02:54 PM
    I gave up on it. I sent them an email with my PIN and got what looked like an automated response which told me to send an email. I sent that back again with my PIN. Still never heard anything after 5 days.
    07-11-10 03:47 PM
    There was a promotion that allowed you to send them your pin for a free activation. If they received your pin before the deadline, then your pin was activated in their servers. The registration process is completely automated. You just connect through the registration screen and it detects if your pin is authorized on their server and if it is, then your "Lite" version will be unlocked as the full version.
    07-12-10 07:54 AM
    There was a promotion that allowed you to send them your pin for a free activation. If they received your pin before the deadline, then your pin was activated in their servers. The registration process is completely automated. You just connect through the registration screen and it detects if your pin is authorized on their server and if it is, then your "Lite" version will be unlocked as the full version.
    OK. Thanks for the info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-10 08:26 AM
    The app really doesnt work. I bought the full version out of frusteration with the registration process. It does not automatically update like advertised. I had to manually update it to see current conditions. And their customer service has been no help!
    07-13-10 05:35 PM
    The app really doesnt work. I bought the full version out of frusteration with the registration process. It does not automatically update like advertised. I had to manually update it to see current conditions. And their customer service has been no help!
    I have mine set so that it can refresh to the lowest setting, which is every 2 hours.
    It's been raining here this afternoon. It was still showing sunny skies and a high temperature from earlier today. When I manually refreshed it, it showed that it was raining and the temperature was much cooler.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 05:44 PM
    I just won this app and it doesn't work at all. It doesn't update on the home screen. I deleted all my locations, but the homescreen icon was still there with the conditions from yesterday!!!
    07-28-10 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD