i can't get the weather network to work on my 8130 pearl accuweather will work but not the weather network any one have any ideas ?
    06-07-08 09:04 PM
    are you wanting the weather eye for the cool icon? i just ask this because i have it and twc and weather bug. and the weather eye does have the coolest icon by far but twc is free too and is more accurate and informative. i still keep the weather eye just for the icon though.
    06-07-08 09:43 PM
    well let me help you... ditch the weather network and go with weatherbug, you will be so much happier. You can set up to update itself every ten minutes if you want, so you will always know the weather :-)

heres the link. click on the free download button with your blackberry and follow the directions!

WeatherBug Direct for BlackBerry live local weather plus live temperature and local forecasts direct to your BlackBerry

I think it is by far one of the best weather progs!
    06-07-08 09:47 PM
    well let me help you... ditch the weather network and go with weatherbug, you will be so much happier. You can set up to update itself every ten minutes if you want, so you will always know the weather :-)

heres the link. click on the free download button with your blackberry and follow the directions!

WeatherBug Direct for BlackBerry live local weather plus live temperature and local forecasts direct to your BlackBerry

i couldn't download it i kelped getting a error message couldn't find server or something like that so i gave up.
    06-07-08 11:40 PM
    Jerry, what happens when you try to get the Weather Network to work? I'm assuming that you're trying to get it to work through the BB Weather Push system, right??
    06-08-08 12:23 AM

Pretty cool! I hope its still free when its not a beta app!
    06-08-08 03:01 AM
    Thanks for sharing the link! Just downloaded it I have been looking for a weather app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-08 11:28 AM
    You may check the weather through viigo
    06-08-08 01:53 PM
    Jerry, what happens when you try to get the Weather Network to work? I'm assuming that you're trying to get it to work through the BB Weather Push system, right??
    yes thought the push it said it couldn't find my information or something like that.
    06-08-08 02:39 PM
    Do WeatherBug use data ? I only have a pack that includes email an IM. If I use this will I be dinged with data ?
    06-08-08 03:34 PM
    Oh, does it work for Canadian cities ?
    06-08-08 03:37 PM
    I have WeatherBug and Weather Eye on my BB. I like WeatherBug, but the temperature is 4 degrees higher than weather Eye, Wunderground and google weather!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-08 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD