ok so ive been looking at themes all day today and not sure which one to get (preferably free) and some i have been seeing with a weather icon and temperature picture in front of it at the top right of the screen..

is that a weather app. i can dl that will show that mini icon under my batt (default theme) or is that a theme i have to dl with a specific weather app to show??

...i just want the weather to show at the top of my phone
    11-19-09 09:18 PM
    i believe that is berry weather which is one of the weather application.
    it's paid app.
    11-19-09 09:21 PM
    ok so ive been looking at themes all day today and not sure which one to get (preferably free) and some i have been seeing with a weather icon and temperature picture in front of it at the top right of the screen..

is that a weather app. i can dl that will show that mini icon under my batt (default theme) or is that a theme i have to dl with a specific weather app to show??

...i just want the weather to show at the top of my phone
    It's theme based, yeah. Goto the theme forum, select the 9000 themes, sort by views, and you'll find plenty of great free themes that allow for it.

I personally use the Reverie one from here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/re...-theme-320649/

It shows the weather, has a quicklaunch (if you have the app) button, clicking the battery brings up the options menu for general bb options, the clock brings up the clock options (surprise), has the message links right on it, and it's minimalist. Hovering over the calendar or message spots previews the most current, and it shows a thermometer temp as well, with weatherbug elite (and possibly with the free version - though I'm not sure). Oh, the reverie one also allows you to easily change your connection settings (wifi, bluetooth, etc., on the home bar). If it was a paid theme, I would have bought it twice....

Kudos to dagobah30 for sharing it.

There are other themes, that do similar things, if you sort the page as described above.
    Last edited by bladebarrier; 11-19-09 at 09:39 PM.
    11-19-09 09:35 PM

I personally use the Reverie one from here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/re...-theme-320649/
    hey blade..

so i dl'd the theme (i like it by the way) and saved it to my desk top. opened desktop manager and couldnt find the theme to install.

...how do i install it?
    11-19-09 10:30 PM
    hey blade..

so i dl'd the theme (i like it by the way) and saved it to my desk top. opened desktop manager and couldnt find the theme to install.

...how do i install it?
    Need to download via your phones's browser as it's a OTA download.
    11-19-09 10:34 PM
    lol i re-read and am doing that. OTA stands for?
    11-19-09 10:40 PM
    lol i re-read and am doing that. OTA stands for?
    OTA = Over the air.
    11-19-09 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD