Hi all. I bought the weatherbug app and on my home screen it shows me the temperature with just a thermometer. I wanted it to have the icon of what the weather is....sun, clouds, etc. Does anyone know how to make the icon be the weather instead of thermometer? I have noticed on others tours that it will be a weather icon on the upper part of the screen. This is what I am looking for. Thanks so much!
    10-04-09 09:28 PM
    I have WeatherBug Elite on my Tour, is this what you have? You need to go to BB menu, find WB icon, highlite, BB menu, select move, hit enter then move it to a position that shows on your homescreen, dependining on your theme. Hope this helps.
    10-04-09 09:38 PM
    BerryWeather shows you the current weather condition as an icon with the temperature in a corner of the icon (you have options on the temp location)
    10-05-09 07:06 AM
    Will it put the icon in the upper corner of my screen like I have seen on screenshots of peoples phones?
    10-05-09 09:25 AM
    Will it put the icon in the upper corner of my screen like I have seen on screenshots of peoples phones?
    It depends on what theme you have. Try looking in the Theme forums under the Tour subforum and you should be able to find free themes that support a weather icon on the top of your screen. Also, another place I have DLed themes from is

BerryLove.
    10-05-09 09:27 AM
    I have problems getting my icon to update

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD