I had weather bug for about three weeks working fine and all of a sudden I clicked on it and it froze my phone. I did a battery pull tried again and the same thing. Tried again and it just wouldnt open but didnt freeze. I deleted the program, redownloaded it and the same thing happened. Tried again and it happened. What could be wrong????? Please help I love this app
    01-16-09 07:02 PM
    I had weather bug for about three weeks working fine and all of a sudden I clicked on it and it froze my phone. I did a battery pull tried again and the same thing. Tried again and it just wouldnt open but didnt freeze. I deleted the program, redownloaded it and the same thing happened. Tried again and it happened. What could be wrong????? Please help I love this app
    Are you giving it enough time to find your location? I find that sometimes my Weatherbug app takes a good minute or two to find my location and if I just leave it alone long enough, the "Loading..." screen goes away.
    01-16-09 07:04 PM
    There is no loading screen. It never opens!
    01-16-09 07:08 PM
    Did you uninstall bbmaps?
    01-16-09 07:08 PM
    oh Sh*t, I did. It neeeds the bb maps to run? I have google maps bec it works so much better. How can I get bb maps back
    01-16-09 07:16 PM
    Use DM to reinstall bbmaps.

Weatherbug requires it to run.
    01-16-09 07:18 PM
    Now weather bug will turn on but it asks enable my location? and it displays the key board. Ive been gining it ten minutes to load and did a battery pull but still nothing. The key board wont go away?
    01-16-09 07:58 PM
    Now weather bug will turn on but it asks enable my location? and it displays the key board. Ive been gining it ten minutes to load and did a battery pull but still nothing. The key board wont go away?
    Disable compatibility mode. Options->Advanced->Applications->highlight WeatherBug, click the BB button and select disable compatibility mode.
    01-16-09 08:11 PM
    You Need to Disable Compatibility Mode.

Options> Advanced Options> Applications> Weatherbug> BB key> Disable Compatibility Mode

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 08:13 PM
    still nothing. It still comes up enable my location? My location ia a feature that will display weather information......... and the keypad is not accepting my touch? the bb key does not work either
    01-16-09 08:18 PM
    did a battery pull and it works like a charm!!! thanks crackberry. Many Thanks
    01-16-09 08:38 PM
    Thanks guys....I deleted BBmaps trying to free up memory and had no idea WB relied on it. Thanks!
    01-19-09 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD