Well I Have This Problem That Never Happened To Me Before, Till Now, I think its because the future beta updates Im Using Now A days But This IS My Problem I Have A 9530 Unlocked storm using T-mobile And my weatherbug no longer Works... my problem is That when i load the app My EDGE Goes to edge an causes it to not load?!?!?! DO Any Of Ya Have this problem??? if so is there a Fix?? is it T-mobile thats blocking it from working now a days or the beta update? i mean it use to work perfectly when i had it the very first day i had downloaded it but after future updates it stopped working??? my youtube app works fine! i just dont understand why my weatherbug doesnt any more..

battery pulls does not work still have the same problem, i constantly send my services books to see if that works but nope...

answers? comments?
    03-09-09 10:58 PM
    Well I Have This Problem That Never Happened To Me Before, Till Now, I think its because the future beta updates Im Using Now A days But This IS My Problem I Have A 9530 Unlocked storm using T-mobile And my weatherbug no longer Works... my problem is That when i load the app My EDGE Goes to edge an causes it to not load?!?!?! DO Any Of Ya Have this problem??? if so is there a Fix?? is it T-mobile thats blocking it from working now a days or the beta update? i mean it use to work perfectly when i had it the very first day i had downloaded it but after future updates it stopped working??? my youtube app works fine! i just dont understand why my weatherbug doesnt any more..

battery pulls does not work still have the same problem, i constantly send my services books to see if that works but nope...

answers? comments?
    Make sure that you didn't delete BBMaps. With most of the WB not working problems result from users deleting BBMaps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 09:04 PM
    I'm on verizon and have a similar issue. I added some transformers theme and everything went haywire. Took me about 5 tries to delete theme to where everything was back to normal. My google maps(GPS) was all wrong so I kept playing with settings and it works fine now. But my weatherbug would just freeze my phone up. After deleting and installing again it would still freeze my phone. After playing with stuff I finally got everything OK but I CANNOT use weather bug. If I install it and try to run it my screen just freezes up. I can hold my info??? button and go to other things and weatherbug stays running in the background but it still does nothing and I can't turn it off.

I liked that app and I'd like to find a way to get it to work again if someone has any pointers.

Thanks
    Kris
    03-10-09 09:07 PM
    Make sure that you didn't delete BBMaps. With most of the WB not working problems result from users deleting BBMaps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's one of the things I deleted in my haste(I don't use it), but my weather bug was not working before I deleted it. I can try to find it and reinstall it.
    Thanks
    03-10-09 09:09 PM
    i just upgraded to the new WB version and it drains my battery so much.
    03-10-09 10:41 PM
    Update... So I busted out my old cable and plugged it into the PC. In desktop manager I added BB maps back and did a couple updates to apps. Wouldn't you know.... Weather bug works again. And my google GPS still works too. Thanks ArmaK
    03-10-09 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD