I just upgraded my OS with lyricidal hybrid 9530/9500 .151/167/5.0 and I keep getting this when I try starting WeatherBug "Error starting wb_monsoon: Class 'net.rim.device.api.system.CodeModuleListener' not found" I have deleted it and reinstalled WeatherBug but still get the same error.

Can anyone help me with fixing this problem?
    08-30-09 10:06 PM
    Not quite sure of the issue, but I know that WB works fine on OOAK's 7.99 hybrid if you want to give that a go.
    08-30-09 10:15 PM
    I'll give it a try. I also noticed that OOAK has a hybrid with .151 that works with Pandora which I have had a problem with it giving me a memory error. I'm installing it now. Thanks. Hopefully this solves my problem.
    08-31-09 12:33 AM
    I have the same hybrid and haven't had a problem with weatherbug elite yet. Hope ya get it figured out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 05:00 AM
    You have to remember the apps that are available with the storm are design to work with 4.7. Not 5.0. If it works I guess you got lucky. I believe before 5.0 comes out there gonna be updates so all apps work fine on 5.0 that's what I believe. But that's your decision to make if you deside to use a hybrid os.

08-31-09 05:55 AM
    I switched to OOAK's 7.99f and it works perfect with all my third party apps. It also fixed my Pandora problem that was saying no memory.
    08-31-09 11:51 PM
    I have the same hybrid and haven't had a problem with weatherbug elite yet. Hope ya get it figured out

I was using that hybrid before i upgraded to .191 and weatherbug free edition worked fine as well, in fact even on .191 weatherbug works fine, the only thing that kind of sucks is it just stays the weatherbug icon instead of changing symbols and showing tempature in the app menu screen and homescreen now, Im assuming that's a 5.0 problem.
    09-01-09 01:07 AM
    I was using that hybrid before i upgraded to .191 and weatherbug free edition worked fine as well, in fact even on .191 weatherbug works fine, the only thing that kind of sucks is it just stays the weatherbug icon instead of changing symbols and showing tempature in the app menu screen and homescreen now, Im assuming that's a 5.0 problem.
    i've noticed that too after switching to 5.0...the weatherbug icon doesnt show weather on homescreen. it just stays as a ladybug looking thing does anyone know an alternative that works for 5.0 and displays forecast icons
    10-28-09 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD