I'm in michigan using a 9530. My weather bug icon says its sunny with some clouds. Well I'm outside now and there is no sun and its all clouds. The temp is correct, when there is rain is shows that correct. Just never shows the sun and clouds correct. I have it set to update every 15 min and set to use a weather bug station very close to me. Any help or suggestions please. Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-10 09:22 AM
    Well, I'm in MI too and its sunny with some clouds. I guess it's all in how you percieve things. It might be sunny to some, but partly cloudy to others. I know at times I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day. And when it's cold outside, I've got the month of May.........
    03-29-10 09:42 AM
    Lol. Not a partly sunny partly cloudy issue its a, there is zero sun coming through a sky full of clouds. But my icon shows a sun with some clouds.

03-29-10 09:51 AM
    You should get rid of Weather Bug known problems with it... Use BeWeather works better... also just an FYI weather bug is a known problem to have on computers slows down so I would shy away from putting it on your BB
    03-29-10 12:42 PM
    You should get rid of Weather Bug known problems with it... Use BeWeather works better... also just an FYI weather bug is a known problem to have on computers slows down so I would shy away from putting it on your BB
    Then why is it that berryweather always has the wrong temperature? I would stick with Weatherbug.
    03-29-10 01:54 PM
    I had berryweather, it was all kinds of crazy; I ended up unstalling it abnd getting weatherbug. Weatherbug has been working for me. Could be that certain areas are cloudy while your current location isn't.
    03-29-10 03:22 PM
    Well I got rid of weather bug. Giving beweather a try. One good thing so far is I gained 2mb. I don't like that the quickest it will update is an hour. Unless I myself sooner. But with that said beweather knew it was all clouds and no sun. Temp seems correct. And when the sun did show I updated and my god it showed a little bit of sun. Ill give it some more time, like it so far.

03-29-10 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD