Ok so i've made a custom theme and i've added weather bug and meterberry to the homescreen but it won't display the text? just shows the icons any idea why this happens?
    03-27-10 03:54 PM
    if you are running .320 version, it doesn't update icons on the home screen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 06:35 PM
    If you added them with composer it won't show text.

03-27-10 06:51 PM
    If you added them with composer it won't show text.

Okay so how are theme developers putting the icons on the homescreen and getting them to display? I've tried just adding a theme button and using application order but no go?
    03-27-10 07:18 PM
    there is a theme section on the board....PM a mod to have your thread moved there
    03-27-10 07:34 PM
    I have the standard issue .320 software (I think that's it). I have a theme with WeatherBug installed on the home screen. After a reboot I get the lady bug icon with the temperature. I have to change the theme back to default (precision zen) and back to my preferred theme and the lady bug changes into a cloud or sun or moon, whatever. With that said, lately it hasn't been updating very well. For example it's 72 degrees and no cloud in the sky and the home screen shows a moon and clouds. Go figure. The weather isn't accurate either. The accuracy is that of the "night time" temp to match the icon.

Try changing your theme to default and back to your theme. Lets us know if that works.
    03-30-10 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD