I have been using weatherbug recently and I have a slight problem. No matter what time of day it is the home screen icon is always a moon as if it is nighttime. I have played with the settings extensively. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 09:12 AM
    Once in WB have you set your Homescreen update interval, placed a check mark in the "My Location" box, and selected "Forecasted Hi/Lo" rather than "None" on the additional information to display on your homescreen?
    Others may offer different/better solutions.
    Steve
    04-05-09 09:16 AM
    I set the update to 1 hour and have tried others.
    I have tried with my location on or off.
    And have turned hi/lo off

04-05-09 09:21 AM
    What version of WB are you using? If it is the 1.0.0.10 version, that could be your problem since that version is known to not update properly on some devices.

04-05-09 11:03 AM
    im using version 1.0.0.0 that i downloaded from the appworld. i set my city to a different city other than my own and it shows a sunny icon. then i tried every city in my state but still it shows a moon even though it is clearly not nighttime. it must be a problem with my state/city selection. this is extremely frustrating.
    04-05-09 11:12 AM
    im using version 1.0.0.0 that i downloaded from the appworld. i set my city to a different city other than my own and it shows a sunny icon. then i tried every city in my state but still it shows a moon even though it is clearly not nighttime. it must be a problem with my state/city selection. this is extremely frustrating.
    The app world says it is 1.0.0.0 but it really isn't. It is the 1.0.0.0 series, the actual version is either 1.0.0.10 or 1.0.0.13. You can find this by opening the app, pressing the bb key and then clicking about.

04-05-09 12:09 PM
    I Have 1.0.0.13

04-05-09 12:11 PM
    I had much better luck with the newest bbweather it has an updateable icon as well.
    04-05-09 01:27 PM
    Where can I get bbweather?

04-05-09 01:31 PM
    Where can I get bbweather?

http://www.tateu.net/software/bb.php?f=BBWeather_alpha
    04-05-09 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD