I am looking for the best blackberry weather app that and I don't mind paying. My main concern is having the weather icon next to the clock, that is what I want. So please let me know your best personal experience with a weather app.

I am always looking for new Bbm friends. When you add me please let me know your from the crackberry site. 2197610b

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 04:28 PM

04-12-10 04:30 PM
    Why do u like it over other apps and what are some of the features

04-12-10 04:47 PM
    Why do u like it over other apps and what are some of the features

Berryweather is the best in my opinion bc it runs in the background but won't drain your battery or is not harmful to memory. It has multiple weather station you can pick from around your area. You can have multiple places that you are tracking weather. Thr ui and the weather icons are nice. You can also have radar maps and you get certain weather advisories depending on what you want there are options for this in berryweather.

04-12-10 05:41 PM
    +1 for berryweather. I had free weatherbug and some other free weather app, they both stop updating after a couple days. Now I have berryweather and I haven't looked back.
    04-12-10 06:59 PM
    I also like the paid version of BerryWeather because it uses the GPS or cell location, so it has more accurate locations, and it will update to wherever you go if you want forecasts when you travel.

It also has all sorts of various severe weather conditions that it will alert. I have not seen any other weather app with as many of these.
    04-12-10 07:07 PM
    absolutely BerryWeather
    04-12-10 08:25 PM
    Btw - Berryweather has a trail period if you wanna try it out before shelling out cash. Also I prefer berrywaethers images then weatherbug, must smoother and better looking.

04-12-10 08:35 PM
    Go for BerryWeather and you won't be sorry.

Good Luck
    04-12-10 08:40 PM
    Go for BerryWeather and you won't be sorry.

Good Luck
    Berryweather is good as long as you don't need immediate customer service. In my experience, it has been difficult at times to get tech support for berryweather. I'm guessing if you don't switch devices, you won't need any support.

04-12-10 09:31 PM
    Does Berryweather allows you to pull from personal weather stations? That's one thing I like about WeatherBug. In VT, I can pull from a station that's near our house, run at one of the local schools. The National Weather Service pulls info from airports, which are a good 30 minutes from us.
    04-13-10 09:12 AM
    Does Berryweather allows you to pull from personal weather stations? That's one thing I like about WeatherBug. In VT, I can pull from a station that's near our house, run at one of the local schools. The National Weather Service pulls info from airports, which are a good 30 minutes from us.
    Yes it does.

04-13-10 11:44 AM
    BerryWeather for sure trumps all others if I say so myself
    04-13-10 12:32 PM
    Yes it does.

Thanks. I'll have to give it a shot.
    04-13-10 01:00 PM
    By now you know you can pull from local weather stations.
    In my area, I find that Weather Underground local stations (which BerryWeather uses) are more accurate than the local stations that WeatherBug uses.

Others have the opposite experience.

Good Luck
    04-13-10 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD