Which one do you all recommend? Berryweather or Weatherbug Pro. I'm on dialup and searching here is realllly slow....
    07-30-09 09:41 PM
    I have both but BerryWeather is my favorite.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 10:26 PM
    I like Weatherbug for the price. However Berryweather does look like a very solid app and everyone who has it seems to have nothing but good things to say.
    07-30-09 10:50 PM
    I have both but BerryWeather is my favorite.

Which one seems to have a more up to date radar you think?

07-30-09 10:53 PM
    I prefer BerryWeather, the radar is very good
    07-31-09 05:09 AM
    Berryweather has more detailed weather data at a click of an icon choose Berryweather but it is pricey ($8 to $9.00) - If you want more basic weather information at a click of an icon at a lower cost choose Simpleweather ($1.00 to $2.99) - Both apps do a good job at not eating up your battery or memory.
    I have used both just depends on what you want
    Last edited by pounder001; 07-31-09 at 06:01 AM.
    07-31-09 05:55 AM
    Berryweather is the best buy far. More than enough weather information and no memory issues, also 5.0 compliant
    07-31-09 08:35 AM
    If you are running os 151 then weatherbug is ok. If you are close to Canada weather eye is good, (just looks a bit boring)
    07-31-09 08:39 AM
    Trying Weatherbug Elite myself. Very nice app. Picks up my GPS location within seconds (which Berryweather was never able to do) and has push service for local alerts along with added map overlays. Well worth the $4.99 purchase price imho.
    07-31-09 09:13 AM
    I like BerryWeather, I think it is much better than Weatherbug
    07-31-09 09:16 AM
    I wish I could test out weatherbug elite. I do like the push feature for weather alarms. But this morning needing to look at radar I tried pulling it up and it wouldn't do it. I was able to go to weather channel.com quicker than weather decided it couldn't find the radar image.

07-31-09 09:30 AM
    Berryweather!!!!!!
    07-31-09 09:31 AM
    Quick question about WeatherBug Pro. I purchased it today and it told me to write down my license key, which I did. Then it asked to reboot my phone, which I did, to finish the install. Now when I start up the app, it is asking for an activation key which is all numbers apparently.

Did I miss a step here? How do I get my activation key? I assume I have to register this somewhere with my license key which in turn gives me an activation key but I received no additional instructions on how to go about this? Any help?
    07-31-09 01:15 PM
    Quick question about WeatherBug Pro. I purchased it today and it told me to write down my license key, which I did. Then it asked to reboot my phone, which I did, to finish the install. Now when I start up the app, it is asking for an activation key which is all numbers apparently.

Did I miss a step here? How do I get my activation key? I assume I have to register this somewhere with my license key which in turn gives me an activation key but I received no additional instructions on how to go about this? Any help?
    Go to my world and click on the app. The license number is your activation number. I did the same thing.
    07-31-09 01:20 PM
    My license number contains numbers. The text input only allows numbers it seems in the app.
    07-31-09 01:21 PM
    Weatherbug Elite is great. The radar does take awhile to load though. Love the Push alerts. The only thing that needs improved is saving your settings on the map. Every time I click on the map I have to re-select radar and lighting strikes.
    07-31-09 01:24 PM
    My license number contains numbers. The text input only allows numbers it seems in the app.
    Mine is a combo of letters and numbers. Everything went smooth for me, try a batt pull maybe.
    07-31-09 01:26 PM
    Strange, whenever I load the app, it defaults to "123" (numlock) up in the right hand corner and simply refuses to allow letters or symbols. Just numbers. I'll try a battery pull and see.
    07-31-09 01:34 PM
    Strange, whenever I load the app, it defaults to "123" (numlock) up in the right hand corner and simply refuses to allow letters or symbols. Just numbers. I'll try a battery pull and see.
    Just noticed your on a Tour so it might be that. Works great with my Storm. You might have to put it in compatibility mode.
    07-31-09 01:38 PM
    I can't pull up any options. And yes, you're right. I'm on the Tour, I should have specified that from the get go. I just shot their support email a message to see what they have to say.
    07-31-09 01:40 PM
    Trying Weatherbug Elite myself. Very nice app. Picks up my GPS location within seconds (which Berryweather was never able to do) and has push service for local alerts along with added map overlays. Well worth the $4.99 purchase price imho.
    How is Elite with Memory leaks compared to the regular Weather bug? Have you noticed any diff??
    07-31-09 01:56 PM
    I've only had it on for about two hours, can't really tell yet.
    07-31-09 02:01 PM
    I use SimpleWeather, because I only need to see the temp-icon on my homescreen.
    07-31-09 02:04 PM
    I've only had it on for about two hours, can't really tell yet.
    Thanks, Keep me updated on this and how you like it.
    07-31-09 02:06 PM
    I use SimpleWeather, because I only need to see the temp-icon on my homescreen.
    The new version puts the current temp underneathe the date on the homescreen w/a little thermometer icon
    07-31-09 05:54 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD