First off I want to say I love the storm and verizon. However, what the F is the deal with RIM only having weatherbug that comes with the phone (totally sucks. drains my memory to kb's in hours) or pay 10 bucks for weatherberry or w/e it is. I dont think so. Make a simple free weather app that you can load mutliple locations is that so hard?! I'm using weather eye right now and it doesn't have a memory leak but whats the point of either having only one location for weather or having to save/bookmark my hometown weather in my browser. SO annoying, when the weather app that comes with even the ipod touch is more advanced and free. Get it together!!!!!!

thanks for anyone reading this to let me vent.
    05-01-09 07:17 PM
    Weatherbug didnt come with your storm i dont think. You have to download it.

Berryweather is worth the cost and no memory leak either.

There are a couple more out there than 3 you have mentioned.
    -beweather
    -Viigo
    -Aviation
    -E moble
    -Weather Channel app

Give the berryweather a chance since its free to try
    05-01-09 07:24 PM
    Weatherbug didnt come with your storm i dont think. You have to download it.

Berryweather is worth the cost and no memory leak either.

There are a couple more out there than 3 you have mentioned.
    -beweather
    -Viigo
    -Aviation
    -E moble
    -Weather Channel app

Give the berryweather a chance since its free to try
    So "free to try" is that only a limited version or one that is a trial then expires? I have heard that there is a memory leak in berryweather and in viigo. Havent heard too much on the other apps you mentioned is there anything that you can simply add multiple locations with no memory leak and have the icon display the current temps?

thanks for your input bro.
    05-01-09 07:27 PM
    You can add multiple locations and it will display the temps and conditions on the home screen icon. I do not know for sure if its "limited" in the trial period.

BerryWeather - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    05-01-09 07:42 PM
    if you really dont want a app for weather you can always try my-cast.
    05-01-09 07:44 PM
    BeWeather and BerryWeather are the same, they just can't call it BerryWeather in app World because it uses the word "berry" just FYI
    05-01-09 10:55 PM
    Personally I like weatherbug I don't have any major leak with it. I only wish the gps locating would work better. Making it so the my location would update on its own so I always had the current weather showing wherever I am. I drive truck and that would be extremely helpful. Instead of having to do it manually.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 02:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD