07-24-09 02:48 AM
45 12
tools
    I'm running Weatherbug flawlessly..i LOVE this app, it's a must have for me!
    07-14-09 12:51 AM
    BerryWeather is great
    Berry weather! (or at least I thought it was BerryWeather, they seem to have shrtened the name to BeWeather...?)
    07-14-09 01:03 AM
    I use weather bug and love it so far.
    07-14-09 08:41 AM
    Berryweather is the best
    weathereye is second
    weatherbug is terrible
    07-14-09 08:54 AM
    I'm a fan of weatherbug but I haven't tried berryweather. Weatherbug seems to do everything I need although the interface is a little clunky. It has a homescreen icon that displays temp hi and low when highlighted. It also has a hourly forecast which is a must for me.

For those who have tried both, is berryweather worth the 10 bucks?
    07-14-09 09:11 AM

For those who have tried both, is berryweather worth the 10 bucks?
    I think it is

There is a public beta right now for a new version you could try it out.

www.bellshare.com • View topic - BerryWeather 1.5.41 public beta
    Last edited by blackngray70; 07-14-09 at 02:06 PM.
    07-14-09 02:04 PM
    There is a public beta right now for BerryWeather 1.5.41BerryWeather 1.5.41 public beta[/url]
    What version do we use for the Tour? The OS 4.2.1 or the OS 4.7 version?

I ask because many "OS 4.7 versions" of other applications are really "Storm only" versions for touchscreens.
    07-17-09 11:56 PM
    The 4.7 version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 12:20 AM
    Wow, this app's sweet! So far the only $10 app I've purchased is Podtrapper and it sure seems as though BW has a lot in common w/ that app, especially the overall polish on the app. It's very slick w/ a bunch of options.

If there's anything I learned w/ the Pre, it's that I love my Berry options!
    07-18-09 05:35 PM
    It should.

If not try this one...WeatherBug Direct For Blackberry
    this doesnt seem to work. i downloaded it and opened it but when it asks if i want to enable my location, i can toggle the yes and no choices, but cant select any of them with the trackball or enter key. it doesnt respond when i tyouch the screen either, but...wait nvm.

edit: the 4.7 ver for the storm is what im having the prob with.
    07-19-09 07:45 PM
    Oh drat. When I installed BW, I had the wrong date on the phone. Now that I've gone back to check it out, it's past the trial.

Anyone know what needs to be deleted to reset that?
    07-19-09 09:00 PM
    BerryWeather is great
    I dont know if i Agree with this..

I have had BerryWeather for a Week .. Bought it after the Trial and everything .. I have had Several Issues with it..

It freezes up on me when Traveling... I have to shut it down and reload it to get it to work again.. also something ALOT worse.. we had a Storm today... I didnt get a Notification until AFTER the storm that there was an advisory...

Im NOT impressed.
    07-19-09 09:17 PM
    just using beyond 411 app that takes me straight to googles weather online.
    07-19-09 10:02 PM
    I am using Weatherbug but the icon seems to be displaying the incorrectly.. Its currently in the AM but the icon is showing a moon & stars eventhough when I click on the app it does say AM..

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 11:12 PM
    BBWeather is the best free weather app you can get. The others, like WeatherBug, are slow and ad-ridden
    07-20-09 12:11 AM
    OTA BBWeather

That seems to be the best link for this program. I'll snag it tomorrow, but it looks like a lot of work went into this app. Thanks!
    07-20-09 03:44 AM
    OTA BBWeather

That seems to be the best link for this program. I'll snag it tomorrow, but it looks like a lot of work went into this app. Thanks!

It is !! I just installed it (i read here it is the best free weather app, but none of the links i tried before worked)

It shows a nice icon and you can set up what you want to see there and what you want to see on the home screen ... I like it !

Thanks
    07-23-09 08:51 AM
    BBWeather is the best free weather app you can get. The others, like WeatherBug, are slow and ad-ridden
    I use both WeatherBug and BBWeather, but the latter is currently the app I keep on my homescreen. I like that it gets its updates from the same place I check when on my computer; weather.com. I have WeatherBug installed simply for its GPS features.
    07-23-09 11:58 AM
    I did have both for awhile too. But in the end weatherbug offers a more detailed forecast and alerts. Finding out about a sand storm in AZ's extremely helpful.
    07-23-09 09:21 PM
    The latest version of BerryWeather is back to not updating. it gets stuck with a message "updating..."

The Berryweather 1.5.41 public beta appeared to fix this. Version 1.5.47 brought it back.

Until they get their act together, I cannot recommend anyone spend the money on Berryweather.
    07-24-09 02:48 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD