Hey all, I know there's a lot of weather threads here lately but I've searched for this and can't find anything.

Anyone know of a weather app that forecasts precipitation? (Specifically its great to know its gonna snow thursday but idk if it'll be 2 inches or 2 feet.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-10 05:06 PM
    There are a lot of different weather apps to pick from, some free, some paid. I think you would have to look at each to see exactly how much detail in their forcasting information. I use the free version of weatherbug, it provides decent details in the forcast. It provides weather alerts for severe weather, as well as moving radar and other features. I've used other weather apps, and found that I prefer weatherbug. That's not to say its the best, it's just the one I prefer. I use it on AT&T 9780 with OS 6.0.0.359 and it works great. Here is an OTA link for weatherbug if you're interested in trying it.

http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/dow...ouch/50/50.jad
    Last edited by DawgMan; 12-21-10 at 05:16 PM.
    12-21-10 05:14 PM
    I agree. I'm using their free version also I just really want the precipitation part.....

12-21-10 05:18 PM
    I use the free beweather for general info and go to weather.com (the Weather Channel) via a shortcut when I want more detail including guesses about amount of precipitation.

12-22-10 03:56 AM
    Well I finally found an app (thanks bbgeeks) but of course it isn't compatible with the 9650. Anyone have an ota for accu weather 1.0.29?

12-22-10 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD