When I hit the beweather icon I go to it's forecast page but there is a notice that location was not chosen and to go to menu to place a location. Problem is I can't find a menu for this app. It was part of the free apps download. should I have bought the app for $10 to get the menu options?
    04-18-12 10:39 PM
    When you press the bb menu key on your bb a menu doesn't pop up with a list of options?
    Katmandoitall likes this.
    04-18-12 10:43 PM
    The free version works great!
    Open the app, and hit the bb menu button. Go to options then go to general settings. At the bottom, choose "cell location only". You can use gps only, but I like cell location only. Save it. Then play with all the other settings there. There's a lot that app can do.
    I recommend reading the instructions for the app too, it will help you set it up.
    Katmandoitall likes this.
    04-18-12 10:44 PM
    this was the first time played around with the apps at all. Wonder what the difference is between purchased Beweather app and the free one?
    04-18-12 10:52 PM
    I got the premium version for free, via compiments of blackberry. I don't know of any differences, except for icons and stuff.
    04-19-12 07:18 AM
    It was my understanding that it was a free, fully-functioning version.
    04-19-12 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD