ive downloaded a few different weather apps free ones But none seem to have an icon on my home screen is there only one app that does this or do i need to change my theme to make it appear? and help would be appreciated thanks
    12-06-09 09:21 PM
    I actually purchased Berry Weather. Its actually pretty amazing. And you can display the high res icon on the homescreen with temp and all. IMO its prob the best weather app out there for BB. And my first Purchased app. goes to show how much I liked it.
    12-06-09 09:27 PM
    does berry weather just have a small icon that displays the weather or does it use the majority of the home screen?
    12-06-09 09:45 PM
    try Welcome to New World Symphony's - 2009-2010 Season google it if necessary

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 09:57 PM
    nat'l weather society. whatever. add me i can send u cerrect link. sry 30faa21cd

12-06-09 09:58 PM
    does berry weather just have a small icon that displays the weather or does it use the majority of the home screen?
    Both options are available.
    12-06-09 10:21 PM
    Maybe I miss understand but from the sounds of it you are looking for the weather on your homescreen. First is the weather application and in most you have to turn on and configure icon updates. After that the weather application has to be positioned properly to be in your homescreens icon dock or weather slot. The icon dock and weather slot are both theme controlled.

12-06-09 10:23 PM
    Weather Bug or Weather Eye have an icon on the homescreen that you just scroll over and it will tell you the current temp. The icon changes as well (sun, clouds, rain, etc.). I tried both and downloaded from BB App World.

12-06-09 10:26 PM
    well i saw a screen shot on this forum and it had a small cloud and sun in the upper right hand corner with a current temp on it Im thinking they had a different theme set up than i do cause i cant weather bug to display anything on my home screen unless i have it set as one of my five main icons and i have it highlighted with the track pad I would be them but i dont have enough posts yet to pm someone
    12-06-09 10:42 PM
    I recommend Weather Bug. Works beautifully with a small icon on the top right of home screen. You can hover over to get the temp or click on the icon to access comprehensive menu system. Works really well with my Reflect 7 Carbon OS 5.0 theme. Sorry don't know how to do screenshots!
    12-07-09 04:05 AM
    well i saw a screen shot on this forum and it had a small cloud and sun in the upper right hand corner with a current temp on it Im thinking they had a different theme set up than i do cause i cant weather bug to display anything on my home screen unless i have it set as one of my five main icons and i have it highlighted with the track pad I would be them but i dont have enough posts yet to pm someone
    You need to download and install a theme that gives you the option to put your weather icon in either the top left or right corner of your screen.

Have a look in the BB themes section of this forum...quite a few free and paid ones available.
    12-07-09 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD