can someone direct me to one? i want it to show up on my homepage like the weather.com app for the iphone.
    07-14-09 07:44 PM
    the most popular one is weatherbug. works pretty decent. some people seem to have problems with it being a battery (or was it memory?) hog. i dont remember. i dont have a problem with it either way.
    heres a link for it too. its an OTA download so youll need to use your storm browser to download it.
    http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/storm/storm.jad
    Last edited by wayfr; 07-14-09 at 07:53 PM.
    07-14-09 07:49 PM
    I know weatherbug and berryweather will both show up on the home screen but only with certain themes. You have to place the icon in a certain position on your screen then it will show up in the corner of the screen
    07-14-09 07:50 PM
    07-14-09 08:00 PM
    weather eye FTW.

using that Mac Blue Zen theme over in the theme section (bad ***), i have it in my upper right corner of the screen. very nice.
    07-14-09 08:16 PM
    07-14-09 09:15 PM
    I have been skeptical about WeatherBug because of the memory leak problem on earlier versions. Two weeks ago, I decided to give it a try. It works great. The graphics are nice. There is no memory issue as long as you EXIT out of it after use. And even though you have exited out of the program, you will continue to get a weather summary on the app's icon.

So I highly recommend WeatherBug (latest version). It is downloadable in the App World.
    07-14-09 09:22 PM
    can someone direct me to one? i want it to show up on my homepage like the weather.com app for the iphone.
    I use BBweateher with the Zen Remix 8 plus 1 theme, so that the icon with show in the top right corner...shows conditions and temp when I highlight it. (well touch it, not press on it).
    07-14-09 09:38 PM
    BBWeather is a good, simple free weather app.
    07-14-09 10:08 PM
    Wether Eye Touch here too. And add it to your PC desktop as well.
    07-15-09 12:05 AM
    I know weatherbug and berryweather will both show up on the home screen but only with certain themes. You have to place the icon in a certain position on your screen then it will show up in the corner of the screen
    Not true, as long as weatherbug is on your homescreen it shows temp and conditions. Those themes just have a dedicated spot for WB to make is show somewhere else other than your homecreen icons at the bottom.
    07-15-09 01:31 AM
    07-15-09 02:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD