What is the best free weather app? Is it weatherbug because that is what i have?

Of course when i say best i mean in your opinion so it would be nice to get you opinion also.

And they said the first few days my blackberry will run a little slower while it sets up the network or whatever so will the slow running, problematic internet go away in a day or two?
    01-01-10 04:52 PM
    before I got berry weather I used weather bug but berry weather is the best weather app period but its not cheap

is your blackberry running slow to begin with? it shouldnt be
    01-01-10 05:04 PM
    before I got berry weather I used weather bug but berry weather is the best weather app period but its not cheap

is your blackberry running slow to begin with? it shouldnt be
    The phone itself runs real good. The internet is just a bit screwy at times.

And youtube works like every other time
    01-01-10 05:10 PM
    i use berryweather. it was 50% off a few days ago so it was only $5 vs $10 for me. i really wanted a weather app that had the desktop wallpaper display that would display the feels like temp.

go ahead and demo the app for a few days. that's what i did before i bought.
    01-01-10 05:23 PM
    Free weather app...you get what you pay for...BerryWeather is well worth the money.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 05:27 PM
    I have used both but prefer weatherbug. Get serious lag issues using berryweather (latest 2.0.65 version). Check out both before buying. Latest weatherbug beta is here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/wea...update-375635/

Note that you WILL get support from weatherbug developers and not from bellshare. Bellshare is notorious for not responding to questions/issues in a timely fashion. It's called take the money and run...
    01-03-10 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD