What is everyone's favorite weather app for their new Curve?
    11-15-10 06:56 AM
    BeWeather

Hit up App World and try out the free trial.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 06:57 AM
    Why do people keep asking this same question. Do they not understand searching? Do they not imagine that this question might just have come up about 100 times before?

The answer is BerryWeather. It costs $9.99 and is available here BerryWeather - Weather in Style - VOTED BEST WEATHER APP 2010 - News & Weather BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store.
    11-15-10 06:59 AM
    Why do people keep asking this same question. Do they not understand searching? Do they not imagine that this question might just have come up about 100 times before?

The answer is BerryWeather. It costs $9.99 and is available here BerryWeather - Weather in Style - VOTED BEST WEATHER APP 2010 - News & Weather BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store.
    Really no need to be rude. Does it really hurt you if the question is posed again? Also, FWIW, I'm a member on several other forums (not blackberry related) and they have significantly better search functions. The search function here leaves much to be desired. Also, FWIW, every phone is slightly different and I want to make sure I'm asking this question who may have ran these apps on a Curve 3G and not a Storm or even Bold. I'm sorry for making your day such a living **** by posting one small question. I won't do it again.
    11-15-10 08:08 AM
    Really? There is not a good free one? I had a Storm before and WeatherBug was a really great app for free. Nothing like that for non touch screen?
    11-15-10 08:14 AM
    There is a free version of Berry weather. Also a lot of free weather app's in App world.
    11-15-10 08:17 AM
    I just use mobile websites, since I don't really wanna pay for a weather app and the free ones aren't that great. Not really any better than the websites.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 08:20 AM
    I use Weatherbug on my 8350 and will also use it when i get my new 9300 this week... and the best part.. it's FREE>>>>>
    11-15-10 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD