Im look for a good (Preferably Free) Weather app for my Tour, I have used weather bug, and as much as I love it for my computer on my phone its been nothing but a system hog, and doesn't work properly for my area. Weather eye has been pretty good so far, but it will sometimes go out for hours at a time or shut off randomly, and I hate to sound vein but its really ugly as a weather button... Any advice? I don't mind paying for an app, but im picky and I want to make sure im getting my moneys worth.
    10-21-09 10:05 PM
    I use weather bug and love it, don't have any problems at all with it. I have always heard good things for Berry Weather though, it's not free but it looks great.

BTW have you look at any of the other of the countless threads on this same question here on CB?
    10-21-09 10:15 PM
    I use bbweather seems very fast and it updates when it should , the only problem I had with weatherbug is that it didnt update when it should always took 1 - 3 hours
    10-22-09 02:19 AM
    yes berryweather is the most AWESOME app , it kicks *** over all the other weather apps out there paid or free , I used the free trial and feel in love but I dont need a $10 app to tell me the weather
    10-22-09 02:21 AM
    I've used BerryWeather ($10), Weatherbug (free), BBWeather (free), and a push weather app (free). Of the free apps, Weatherbug was the best, BBWeather was garbage. Had I known how much I was gonna like BerryWeather, I would've spent the money long before I did and not wasted my time with the other ones.

At one point, I had the first 3 installed at the same time to do side by side comparisons. On a 63 degree day, BBWeather told me 94 degrees! That one left soon after
    10-22-09 03:21 AM
    BBWeather for me. Free and easy to use and quite customisable in what it shows you. Get's my vote. Why shell out for an app if a free one does the job excellently?
    10-22-09 03:34 AM
    I use BerryWeather found here: CrackBerryAppStore.com and use these 2 themes: http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/re...-4-5-a-338274/ http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/cl...remium-322914/ I've used WeatherBug Direct and now think to myself, wtf was I thinking! Remember "You pay for what you get!"! If you really want a very reliable (free) weather app/direct link, well here you go: The Weather Channel Mobile.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 03:40 AM
    Im look for a good (Preferably Free) Weather app for my Tour
    Please learn to use the "Search" function in this forum - if you will simply enter "weather apps", you'll spend the rest of the day going through hundreds and hundreds of posts of this tired and redundant topic which is asked several times a week. Thanks!
    10-22-09 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD