Yes, i've done the searches, i know the apps. Now I ask in one simple thread:

What Weather App do YOU use on your storm (and WHY?)
    04-12-09 12:31 PM
    WeatherEye, cuz it gets the job done and is pretty
    04-12-09 12:45 PM
    Berry weather. Great UI, looks good, and doesn't kill my battery.
    04-12-09 12:46 PM
    WeatherEye, cuz it gets the job done and is pretty
    Me too. I never really liked WeatherBug. I would consider purchasing BerryWeather if I know it will fix a WeatherEye leak though!
    04-12-09 12:55 PM
    i like weatherbug. i like the alerts, the 5day forecast and the current temp info and the details it provides me.
    04-12-09 01:17 PM
    I use Weatherbug too. Some people complain that WeatherBug has memory leak issues but I haven't experienced it. BerryWeather is good too, but the fact that it doesn't have a radar and it's not free made WeatherBug the winner for me.
    04-12-09 01:21 PM
    I use weather bug and it slows my memory down a little bit but not enough for me to really notice. Tried weather eye but it didn't have enough features for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 01:57 PM
    I guess I am just primative b/c I simply use The Weather Channel, the icon isn't great but it does what I want...tells me the weather.
    04-12-09 02:00 PM
    Weather bug. Its free and feature packed. Weather eye seemed too plain for my taste and berry weather didn't appeal to me visually.

04-12-09 02:01 PM
    I use weatherbug since it is free, displays the weather, temp and high and low for the day on the home screen, give a detailed 5 day and hourly forecast, current windspeed and direction, has a radar map and has a street cam to see conditions at certain locations in your area.

04-12-09 04:18 PM
    BerryWeather. well worth the money
    04-12-09 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD