So one day my weather app stopped updating and its been 6 degrees for the past week. Is there anything I can do to, err fix this?
    I tried opening it in the browser but it gave me some lie about me having a "connection issue" despite the fact that I can freely surf the web without conflict...
    01-22-09 10:54 PM
    Would be helpful to know what weather app you are talking about.
    01-22-09 11:03 PM
    umm...I'm not too sure what its called.
    It was just the standard one that came with my blackbery...I hope that helps.
    01-22-09 11:38 PM
    have you tried a batt pull ?
    01-22-09 11:46 PM
    umm...I'm not too sure what its called.
    It was just the standard one that came with my blackbery...I hope that helps.
    Have never know of a standard weather app that already comes on the Blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 02:07 AM
    Have never know of a standard weather app that already comes on the Blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    As soon as my data plan activated it appeared on my home screen and I've been using it ever since because its been fairly reliable...until now of course.

bxmed: Yeah, I do a battery pull every couple of days or so.
    01-23-09 03:57 PM
    Probably bb push weather
    01-23-09 04:00 PM
    As soon as my data plan activated it appeared on my home screen and I've been using it ever since because its been fairly reliable...until now of course.

bxmed: Yeah, I do a battery pull every couple of days or so.
    http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/bold/bold.jad

Type that in your browser. Much better weather app. You need BB Maps installed on your phone in order for it work.

And now that I know others will recommend WeatherEye to you, don't listen to them :-P
    Last edited by poe1983; 01-23-09 at 04:27 PM.
    01-23-09 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD