I'm a pilot and am looking for the best weather App. with radar for my Storm. I tried Weatherbug but didn't like it much. A free one would be best, but I'll pay if I have to, thanx guys!
    09-02-09 01:59 PM
    I'm a pilot and am looking for the best weather App. with radar for my Storm. I tried Weatherbug but didn't like it much. A free one would be best, but I'll pay if I have to, thanx guys!
    I'm not a pilot and this one will cost a few bucks but I think BerryWeather is the best, and it does have radar.
    09-02-09 02:05 PM
    May not be the best but its fre. you can try accuweather.
    09-02-09 02:08 PM
    For radar, people love the BerryWeather app and say it's worth the $10.
    09-02-09 02:10 PM
    Agree with hookbill - I, too, have BerryWeather and, despite the cost (which, for the most part, I feel is reasonable) couldn't image using anything else.

I used WeatherEye for months but it didn't offer radar (which isn't a sticking point for me) and it worked ok, but it's definitely not as good or anywhere near as polished as WB. Being a pilot you'll probably appreciate find it extremely useful that you can program several locations into WB. Aside from my home locale, I have 6 other cities around the country set up on mine. Definitely worth the cost IMO.
    09-02-09 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD