Just saw @ Starbucks.com they've got two apps for iPhone: myStarbucks and Starbucks Card Mobile. Let's let 'em know that it's more than iPhone users that can use 'em!
    01-01-10 04:58 PM
    Just saw @ Starbucks.com they've got two apps for iPhone: myStarbucks and Starbucks Card Mobile. Let's let 'em know that it's more than iPhone users that can use 'em!
    -I completely agree with you. I actually work at Starbucks and I can tell you from a first hand experience, that atleast at my location, so many more people have BB's than Iphones. Lets face it BB is the Corporate phone, and this is the sterotypical Starbucks customer.
    01-01-10 05:47 PM
    +1 I need this app too!
    01-01-10 06:16 PM
    That's what I figured. With gazillions of BlackBerry users coming online all the time I'm sure a big chunk of those guzzle *bx like yours truly. Crackbery Starbucks Nation, arise!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 06:30 PM
    At first I thought you were talking about the app that lets you make your own drink on the iPhone/iPod touch.

or are you?...
    01-01-10 07:09 PM
    I have Bing and Google maps. I love Starbucks but being that both gps programs will search for anything around me (starbucks
    ) I don't think I would add the app. I make use of what I all ready have.
    01-01-10 07:49 PM
    Good luck! iPhone is the premiere consumer phone right now. BB is shrinking and iPhone expanding. Several BB users I know are switching, whereas I don't know any iPhone users switching to BB.
    01-01-10 09:32 PM
    Starbucks sucks! Wi-Fi for AT&T customers only.
    01-01-10 09:40 PM
    I am in love with starbucks! When I had a iphone before my bold 9700 I had the app so it shows closest starbucks to me in such a fast manner. Maybe someday RIM will catch up to Apple's apps.

01-01-10 10:06 PM
    I have Bing and Google maps. I love Starbucks but being that both gps programs will search for anything around me (starbucks
    ) I don't think I would add the app. I make use of what I all ready have.
    These apps are more than store locators. One can access an account, reload the Starbucks card, or even pay for a drink using the BlackBerry as a card, among other things.

01-01-10 10:10 PM
    This sounds fantastic! I would love to have this app on my bb. That would be great to be able to find a store when I don't know the area well.
    01-01-10 10:18 PM
    We need this app!!!!

01-01-10 11:27 PM
    I agree! I don't mind having many apps but this app would be one I would download

01-01-10 11:31 PM
    Starbucks sucks!
    Wi-Fi for AT&T customers only.
    lol

Yuk coffee app! LOL That app can stay away as far as I am concern , its not for me
    Last edited by DavidNC; 01-01-10 at 11:53 PM.
    01-01-10 11:51 PM
    Adware-supported! No thanks!

01-02-10 03:36 AM
    You can get FindTims when in Canada to find the closest Tim Hortons off of app world. Much better coffee anyway!
    01-02-10 06:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD