In the past several months we have been busy porting some of our BBOS apps to BB10 and at the same time we have created some awesome new BB10 apps.

We are planning to release 100+ BB10 apps on launch. We are very excited about BlackBerry 10 and dedicated to BlackBerry development. We do nothing but BlackBerry.

We have redesigned our website and will be relaunching it on Jan 30, 2013. You can visit our site here Toysoft Inc.
    Rickster1, bb624 and pkcable like this.
    01-28-13 01:30 PM
    Awesome! Everyone here appreciates your support of the new os
    01-28-13 06:48 PM
    outstanding commitment...
    thank you so much... and to top it off, u guys even going to have a new website launching this 30th January? coincidence or planned? i guys it must be the latter.
    and while browsing your apps, i didn't realise that the picture id app was done by u guys. outstanding app... love it so much and i hope u guys have another version of the same app on Z10. i love having this app on my torch, and if u guys have it full screen on BB10 devices, it will be even more outstanding.
    all the best.

Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    01-28-13 06:58 PM
    thanks. We had had PictureID for 4 years now I think. I can't remember but it was back in the Pearl days

We will not have PictureID for BB10 because RIM still have not allow developers access to the Phone API yet. RIM will be releasing another dev OS update this week.

RIM is still keeping alot of stuff hidden until launch and lower level OS API are not even done or released until later this year.

In the mean time we have some basic BB10 apps and some very cool ones. All are done with Native and Cascade C/C++.

outstanding commitment...
    thank you so much... and to top it off, u guys even going to have a new website launching this 30th January? coincidence or planned? i guys it must be the latter.
    and while browsing your apps, i didn't realise that the picture id app was done by u guys. outstanding app... love it so much and i hope u guys have another version of the same app on Z10. i love having this app on my torch, and if u guys have it full screen on BB10 devices, it will be even more outstanding.
    all the best.

01-28-13 07:26 PM
    thanks. We had had PictureID for 4 years now I think. I can't remember but it was back in the Pearl days

We will not have PictureID for BB10 because RIM still have not allow developers access to the Phone API yet. RIM will be releasing another dev OS update this week.

RIM is still keeping alot of stuff hidden until launch and lower level OS API are not even done or released until later this year.

In the mean time we have some basic BB10 apps and some very cool ones. All are done with Native and Cascade C/C++.
    wow... outstanding facts.
    just another day for BB10 launching... *can't wait....
    and once they did release the API, i hope to see pictureID making a comeback on BB10.
    i've been using for so long i can't remember and everytime the phone rings and people look at my phone and amazed at the full screen of callers...
    in the meantime, all the best and hopefully all of your labor, dedication and hardwork in sticking and developing for BB pays off when BB10 launches tomorrow.

Smiley88 likes this.
    01-28-13 07:47 PM
    New website is now live. Please check it out Toysoft Inc.

New BB10 apps!
    01-29-13 04:58 PM
    Looks awesome brother!
    Smiley88 likes this.
    01-31-13 01:19 PM