I know I can just use the browser but I still would like an app. The mlb.com app on my pod touch is awesome, do you think well see something like it in the future?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 06:37 PM
    There is a mlb app for the bb and team apps I have mlb and the indians app icon on my screen
    04-12-09 08:39 PM
    That's not an app. Its a launcher to their website

04-12-09 08:42 PM
    Viigo. I didn't like how much mem it takes but overall between EVERYTHING it offers and the amount of sports you can put in there (even EPL, etc.) it's worthy of a little extra mem consumption.
    04-12-09 09:10 PM
    I wish viigo would also show stats

04-12-09 09:14 PM
    I have a spports score gadget for vista its kinda what i would like for the storm. It would be cool to set it up for the sports and teams you follow. The hockey news app is very nice and the scores are done very well. I bet something like that would be fairly easy for one of the resident wizards to program.
    04-12-09 09:16 PM
    I wish viigo would also show stats

I second that...Viigo seemed to be the best way to get up to date scores...need to keep track of my teams (Red Soxs, Pats, and Celts)
    04-12-09 09:17 PM
    I honestly wish we could use ESPN MVP from V Cast. That was the best sport app I have ever used. For hockey I have THN but there isn't an app about football which is gonna kill me in the fall. Viigo was okay, maybe I just tried the early version and didn't really give it a chance after that. It seemed like it wasted too much time to give me subpar scores and stats. Following fantasy sports is pretty poor as well, but I love my storm and I don't mind using the ESPN website. It would be amazing though if we could get a decent app.
    04-12-09 10:13 PM
    I love THN but it pisses me off that they don't show Goalie stats. They are biased to offense!
    04-13-09 12:56 AM
    i think the espn mobile site is a quick and easy reference for sports scores and stats.
    04-13-09 12:23 PM
    i think the espn mobile site is a quick and easy reference for sports scores and stats.
    I agree, and Viigo is TERRIBLE with real time scores. But I would also like to open an app and get all my scores I want without searching through a list on ESPN.
    04-13-09 12:32 PM
    Viigo did not have MLS - plus it was the most bloated application I have had on my phone to date. I really would love to see some dedicated score application without all the overhead.
    04-13-09 03:35 PM
    I honestly wish we could use ESPN MVP from V Cast. That was the best sport app I have ever used. For hockey I have THN but there isn't an app about football which is gonna kill me in the fall. Viigo was okay, maybe I just tried the early version and didn't really give it a chance after that. It seemed like it wasted too much time to give me subpar scores and stats. Following fantasy sports is pretty poor as well, but I love my storm and I don't mind using the ESPN website. It would be amazing though if we could get a decent app.
    I completely agree with you, MVP would be great. Something like that is exactly what I am looking for. Hopefully we see an app come out within the next couple months. I would love to have real time updating of scores for all sports.
    04-14-09 02:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD