JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com are listening to you our loyal and new customers!!
    We have made a few more variations on your favorite Series of themes!! Videos are coming shortly!

BOLD CrossBar Xtreme - (18 Scrollable Bottom Dock Icons)

Check it out in Action on this Video

The BEST selling worldwide BOLD Series - We have made a BOLD CrossBar Plus Xtreme (18 icons Scrollable bottom bar) and the one of a kind Zen icon on the upper right as in the original BOLD Today Plus theme. It is also now able to allow the user to use their own wallpaper on both the homescreen and the lock screen!!

Buy the BOLD CrossBar Plus Xtreme

BOLD Real World Series - (CrossBar Time displayed)

Check it out in Action on this Video

The ever-popular Real World Series - We have made a few variations on the ever-popular CrossBar Version. It is now available in Time, Air and Plus variations. The CrossBar Time has a BIG clock and calendar which is good for traveling executives or people that likes to be able to see the time and date on the fly. The CrossBar Air is the CrossBar by itself for those that wants to use their own wallpaper or have less clutter on their homescreen. The CrossBar Plus version is again for those that wants less clutter on their homescreen by yet at the same time, when the Calendar, Message or SMS icon is highlighted to have a Today plane to view recent untouched messages.

Buy the BOLD Real World CrossBar Time

Buy the BOLD Real World Plus

Buy the BOLD Real World CrossBar Air

I hope y'all are happy with more choices JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com are offering.

Videos are coming shortly to show you how it works!!

Happy Holidays!

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    Last edited by JC_Designs-Gadgetbean.com; 12-24-08 at 02:04 AM.
    12-23-08 03:07 AM
    I absolutely love the Extreme version of the Crossbar theme on my Bold! It is so good that I have deleted all my other 3rd party themes.

One thing I would like to see is the title of the icon to display while scrolling thru the crossbar. Some 3rd party software has icons that do not change or "light up" when selected and the title display would help me navigate.

Thanks for the great themes!!

Chad
    01-02-09 11:48 AM
    I absolutely love the Extreme version of the Crossbar theme on my Bold! It is so good that I have deleted all my other 3rd party themes.

One thing I would like to see is the title of the icon to display while scrolling thru the crossbar. Some 3rd party software has icons that do not change or "light up" when selected and the title display would help me navigate.

Thanks for the great themes!!

Chad
    Hello Chad,

I am glad you are loving the Xtreme !!! And actually we do have an update free for current users of the theme!!! Please read this post on my Blog We are Listening!! New BOLD Theme Additions :: JC Designs - GadgetBean.com

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    01-02-09 01:28 PM
    I got the updated version and that is exactly what it needed.

Great job! Great theme!!
    01-07-09 06:25 PM
    I need the update ? I sent the e-mail for the upgrade but I didn't get anything ? But aside from that, I love this theme. Definitely one of my favorites.
    06-15-09 12:51 AM
    Hi
    Do you have this theme for 8900, CrossBar Plus Xtreme
    I really like this theme
    Last edited by UnderNewbie; 06-18-09 at 01:53 AM.
    06-18-09 01:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD