I have seen many sites that offer them, but can't find a how-to. Just wanting to learn how to make an icon for my desktop that points my browser to a certain web site. Any help would be appreciated.
    01-13-10 03:44 AM
    What website are you trying to have a launcher for?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 05:44 AM
    If a website doesn't just have their own downloadable launcher, you'll need an app that generates launcher icons.

There's an app from Tafasa called LaunchPad that generates icon launchers for websites and can even take the website's logo for the icon. I think it was around $3 but not sure.

I think Toysoft might have a similar app as well.

Before you do that, make sure you search these forums, the CB/Mobihand App Store, and App World as numerous popular sites have launchers available, some of which might not necessarily be indicated on their own website.

01-13-10 08:59 AM
    Ill check those out thanks.
    The site is not popular and won't have a launcher. Its a web site my brother is creating.

01-14-10 03:09 AM
    Oh it's worth pointing out that QuickLaunch might ne the way to go. You can create shortcuts for each letter.

So give QL a Convenience Key and assign your bro's site a letter, then all you do is click the side key and then that letter to open the site.

01-14-10 04:31 AM
    01-14-10 07:29 AM
    try handbo.com
    Slylish and free Blackberry Launchers.
    02-02-10 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD