I have an app that I really want on my BB...

Free Bell Media - Download Bell Media - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

I have it on my iPod but I need it on my BB for driving. It stops me with the "not for my device" nag. Is the 9800 and 9810 that different? Anyway I can load this app on my 9810 to at least see if it works?

Thanks
    02-09-12 09:03 PM
    Yes they different Operating Systems.
    02-09-12 09:15 PM
    If you can find a sideload -- either on the developer's site or from someone else who has posted an OTA link -- the odds are that it will probably work on the 9810. However, in addition to having a larger screen resolution (sometimes resulting in 9800 apps having screen size issues), the 9810 also can leak memory when 9800 apps are installed on it because the apps have not been optimized for OS 7.
    02-10-12 05:17 AM
    I have an app that I really want on my BB...

Free Bell Media - Download Bell Media - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

I have it on my iPod but I need it on my BB for driving. It stops me with the "not for my device" nag. Is the 9800 and 9810 that different? Anyway I can load this app on my 9810 to at least see if it works?

Thanks
    So, you're looking to stream radio stuff to your phone? If so, have you looked at TuneIn Radio or Nobex Radio to see if they have the same stations? Both are OS7 compatible.
    stealthbob likes this.
    02-10-12 10:09 AM
    Pretty sure Tune In has them.
    stealthbob and kraski like this.
    02-10-12 10:11 AM
    Pretty sure Tune In has them.
    Big ups guys!

Tune In has it....thanks.
    kraski likes this.
    02-10-12 11:02 PM
    This is an amazing app!

.....not only did it have my stations but it has all 3 of my favorite podcasts! I doubt I will need to drag my iPod around anymore.
    02-11-12 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD