The only request I would have, to make it ideal for me, is to have an option to set the change to occur at specific times rather than on an interval. I currently keep it set to a 2 hour cycle and I find myself manually starting it on the hour, rather than a random minute in between.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1 on this.... I'd prefer a change in wallpaper during the night so I have a new one the next day....

I'm assuming I can do this now by changing the wall at like 12am and setting it once per day... I specific time would make that more apparent.
    11-21-09 08:19 PM
    Ill install QuickPull and see what happens. Which device/OS do you have?

Thanks
    Actually, I think it's just related to any reboot. I was upgrading and deleting some other apps today too. Just to see what happened, I did one physical battery pull and one Reset Device from QuickLaunch as well. In all cases WP was Enabled after the reboot.

I have 9630 with OS 4.7.1.61.

My only idea is to make Disabled the default for the app�?

11-21-09 09:58 PM
    +1 on this.... I'd prefer a change in wallpaper during the night so I have a new one the next day....

I'm assuming I can do this now by changing the wall at like 12am and setting it once per day... I specific time would make that more apparent.
    Ill look into this possibly for the next version.
    11-23-09 08:44 AM
    Actually, I think it's just related to any reboot. I was upgrading and deleting some other apps today too. Just to see what happened, I did one physical battery pull and one Reset Device from QuickLaunch as well. In all cases WP was Enabled after the reboot.

I have 9630 with OS 4.7.1.61.

My only idea is to make Disabled the default for the app…?
    I just tested this on a few devices and can't duplicate this issue.

Could you try something. Disable WC, then click Save, then wait at least 1 minute before doing a battery pull and let me know what happens.

Thanks
    11-23-09 02:01 PM
    I just tested this on a few devices and can't duplicate this issue.

Could you try something. Disable WC, then click Save, then wait at least 1 minute before doing a battery pull and let me know what happens.

Thanks
    Ok from your response, I just realized that this was at least partially user error on my part. I had never been clicking the Refresh & Save button. I would just hold down ESC and it would appear to close. I'm used to getting a window asking to save changes with native apps and many 3rd party. But because WP isn't really closing, just hidden in the background (right?), I guess I was never actually saving the change.

I'll test with a reboot later, but I'm sure that's it and that it's fixed now as you say.

Sorry & thanks!

11-23-09 03:11 PM
    I purchased Crackberry Walpaper Changer Pro but when it's installed on my BB Torch it continously activates the screen (when charging).

In other words, I have the phone locked, screen is off, phone is charging, and every 30 seconds or so, the screen will light up and then dim, and then light up again, and then dim...(you get the picture).

If I uninstall Wallpaper Changer the problem goes away. Any ideas how to prevent this from happening? I do not have Leave It On, like the other folks encountering a similar problem. I do use PatternLock to lock my phone. Any ideas? Thanks.
    09-22-10 01:38 PM
    Woa. Way to revive a super old thread

I purchased Crackberry Walpaper Changer Pro but when it's installed on my BB Torch it continously activates the screen (when charging).

In other words, I have the phone locked, screen is off, phone is charging, and every 30 seconds or so, the screen will light up and then dim, and then light up again, and then dim...(you get the picture).

If I uninstall Wallpaper Changer the problem goes away. Any ideas how to prevent this from happening? I do not have Leave It On, like the other folks encountering a similar problem. I do use PatternLock to lock my phone. Any ideas? Thanks.
    09-22-10 01:54 PM
    the problem might be OS6 compatability. until shao ports the app to be OS6 compatible, it may not work 100% correctly, as you have found out.
    09-22-10 03:05 PM
    the problem might be OS6 compatability. until shao ports the app to be OS6 compatible, it may not work 100% correctly, as you have found out.
    It's working perfectly on my 9650 with the OS6 leak. No issues with it turning on and dimming or anything like that.
    09-22-10 04:02 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD