Same here 8330m 4.5.0.169
    It requires OS 4.7 or above, so it requires OS 5.0 for the 8330.
    10-10-09 10:38 AM
    So far, so good on my install. I like taking my curve out of my pocket, and seeing a different pic every time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 11:53 AM
    It should give you a message saying it will give you the lowest price or something like that and then the total should say $0.00, if that doesnt work let me know.
    Got it! Thanks so much! =) I will try out the app today.
    10-10-09 11:55 AM
    So far, so good on my install. I like taking my curve out of my pocket, and seeing a different pic every time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

just another update... still wroking great!
    10-14-09 02:28 PM
    so, after a week of using this program, i am very satisfied! works seemlessly in the background, and changes the wallpaper at specified intervals. while the program loads with device boot, it seems that you have to enter the program to get things started. other than that little quirk, works exactly as you would expect it to.

thank you!
    10-16-09 09:40 AM
    This is one of the most fun apps I've used. With all the great wallpapers available on this site and others, I have about 100 walls set to change every 5 minutes. I actually find myself looking forward to seeing which one pops up when I use my phone.
    10-16-09 01:44 PM
    This is the second time I could've got Changer for free and missed it by buying it!

I've had Changer about a week or so, love it. I have 250+ wallpapers so this is so much easier than changing it every 5 minutes because I'm indecisive. Now the phone does it FOR me every 5 minutes!
    10-16-09 01:51 PM
    I have the Storm 9530 which I upgraded to 5.0.0.328, and am running the Elle theme with Wallpaper Changer and Quickpull Lite. When I reset the device(either manually via batt pull or with QL), the Wallpaper Changer settings default back to '100 minutes' rotation, and the 'Rotate in Random Order' box is unchecked. When I go in and check 'Random' and start the program, I get the exact same wallpapers displayed in the same order every time. Shao, I loved the program before upgrading to 5.0(well worth the $$$), and I'd really like to get it working with 5.0...i didn't have this issue with the previous OS's. Any help would be appreciated!

Chris
    Last edited by spinneraf; 10-31-09 at 05:08 PM.
    10-31-09 05:04 PM
    I have the Storm 9530 which I upgraded to 5.0.0.328, and am running the Elle theme with Wallpaper Changer and Quickpull Lite. When I reset the device(either manually via batt pull or with QL), the Wallpaper Changer settings default back to '100 minutes' rotation, and the 'Rotate in Random Order' box is unchecked. When I go in and check 'Random' and start the program, I get the exact same wallpapers displayed in the same order every time. Shao, I loved the program before upgrading to 5.0(well worth the $$$), and I'd really like to get it working with 5.0...i didn't have this issue with the previous OS's. Any help would be appreciated!

Chris
    Thanks for the feedback.

I'm looking into the issue now, and I'll let you know what I find.
    11-02-09 10:35 AM
    Shao,
    Thanks for the reply! Strangely enough (or maybe not so much), the problem seems to have fixed itself today. All this after 4-5 batt pulls and countless QL resets. Now, when I reset it with QL, the settings stay (i.e. random order and 5 minute interval). Of course, after following all the 5.0 workarounds for QL, it doesn't reset on the daily interval now, but that's for someone else to figure out. Also, I haven't pulled the battery in a few days, so I don't know if that would make the settings reset; let me know if you'd like me to try. Thanks again!

Chris
    11-02-09 08:18 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD