Hello

I want to know if there is any way to save the wallpapers that get updated for the background from CB.
    It is always crackberry-1 and overwrites every time.

I would like them to all save and then the collection can get bigger & bigger in my wallpaper folder.
    02-24-11 06:19 AM
    Within wallpaper changer is an option to download more free add-ons in there you can get quick wallpaper save, quick wallpaper change and e-mail wallpaper

Hope that helps
    02-24-11 08:42 AM
    Hello

I want to know if there is any way to save the wallpapers that get updated for the background from CB.
    It is always crackberry-1 and overwrites every time.

I would like them to all save and then the collection can get bigger & bigger in my wallpaper folder.
    I believe you need the Pro version to be able to save the wallpapers. Although, they do show up in the Picture folder, when they do, I always sent the picture to myself via email. Received it on my Torch and saved it as a different name then crackberry-1
    02-24-11 09:14 AM
    Open Wallpaper Changer, click MENU, select Get Free Add-ons.
    When the site opens, download the middle selection, Quick Wallpaper Save.
    Click the Wallpaper Sace icon, or add it to QL, to save the current wallpaper.

EDIT: Sorry, I had this page left open and just did the reply. I didn't refresh the page first, so I didn't see the others' replies.
    02-24-11 09:33 AM
    Here's screenshots anyway:

02-24-11 10:01 AM
    Cool ill have a look thanx.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-11 11:19 AM
    clicking on the picture also saves it
    03-07-11 04:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD