Hi everyone, I am new to the forums and somewhat new to Crackberry. I purchased the BerryBuzz 2.0 app yesterday and still have not received any e-mail to download the app and was curious if it normally taked this long or is there another issue. Any help is appreciated, thanks for the time.
    07-16-09 08:50 AM
    Thats strange mine went straight through when i purchased mine, are you sure your payment went through ok?

Jay
    07-16-09 09:00 AM
    Yes, I used paypal and received immediate confirmation of payment through paypal but no app. I don't even know who to contact to try to resend it.
    07-16-09 09:04 AM
    Is your paypal email address different from your appstore email? You may need to login with the email from your paypal.
    07-16-09 09:12 AM
    Getting a tad bit frustrated. I found the link for app support and attempted to send them a message but for some reason it continues to tell me that I am entering the 5-digit verification number incorrectly. It's a 5 digit number clear as day so I know I'm not entering it wrong. I refreshed and tried again with no success.
    07-16-09 09:16 AM
    Log onto your account and the download link should show up there. I had that happen just the other day when I upgraded berrybuzz.

forkup

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 09:19 AM
    Thank you forkup that did the trick. I was prompted that I would receive an email with a download link so i didnt even think to go into the account to have it sent> Thank you all for the fast help!!!
    07-16-09 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD