Storm 9530, Verizon, running .419. I've used the Wachovia banking app for years. Shortly after installing .419, it has stopped. Unload, reload, level II support calls, etc. It won't work.

Any ideas on what to try?

Any other apps you might suggest for secure access to my Wachovia accounts?

Thank you!
    01-29-10 11:11 AM
    I had the Wachovia Mobile Banking app on my BB8320 and when I got my 9700 they didn't have the app for it. I went to Wachovia.com yesterday and saw it available for the 9700 so I downloaded it but couldn't get it to work. When I called them they told me they weren't taking new mobile banking customers but since I was a customer already they reactivated my account but I still couldn't get it to work. Kept getting a certificate error. I called Mobile Banking and Payments from FIRETHORN who makes the app and they tried to help but couldn't. Called Wachovia back and they told me it was between me and T-Mobile. T-Mobile told me they couldn't help since it was a 3rd party app. I uninstalled it. Wachovia did tell me that Wells Fargo (parent company) is in the process of releasing a new mobile app next month. At that time it will be open to new mobile banking customers.

I access my Wachovia accounts here... https://www.wachovia.com/mobile
    Last edited by TheBronx; 01-29-10 at 11:52 AM.
    01-29-10 11:49 AM
    Wow, you described my process to a tee!!!

Was able to do as you suggested on the BB browser. Slooooooooooooow! Hope the new app comes out soon!
    Last edited by newskate9; 01-29-10 at 12:35 PM.
    01-29-10 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD