i have had a tour, my first bb, since the day it came out. not once have i received a pushed app. is there something i need to set up to get these?
    03-26-10 03:32 PM
    Have you done a battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 03:43 PM
    Wow....consider yourself LUCKY!! LOL...very strange. I don't like having them pushed on me, but hey, some people may. You can try resending your service books, that always brings along some unwanted apps. Fortunately, it's only an installer for the app, so you don't have the whole size of the app itself to deal with. I actually created another folder on my BB, that's called "JUNK" and that's where I put all the unwanted crapola that I'm sent.
    03-26-10 03:56 PM
    ya i do a batt pull every night. i haven't gotten a single app pushed to me in like 8 months. lol i don't know if its good that i haven't or not
    03-26-10 04:04 PM
    You are not missing anything from the pushed apps. Feel lucky
    03-26-10 05:16 PM
    Options >Advanced Options >Host Routing Table >Hit Menu >Register Now. That will get you "pushed" applications if you didn't get any. The applications your carrier pushes to you are just a shortcut to download and install the application. So the icons are doing absolutely nothing if you don't install them. You cannot delete "Pushed" applications, they will reappear after a reset or when you resend your service books. The best you can do is put them in a folder or hide the icon...
    03-26-10 05:29 PM
    i did the above posts method last night, still nothing. lol i feel unappreciated by vzw
    03-26-10 05:40 PM
    LOL..I'll trade with you (not the phone, just the VZW relationship). I keep my docks to four rows total, meaning anything/everything I get has to go into a folder. As I said, I have an entire folder devoted to nothing but junk.

i did the above posts method last night, still nothing. lol i feel unappreciated by vzw
    03-26-10 05:47 PM
    WOW.....lucky you!!!!! I just hate when Verizon pushes their apps (crap) onto my phone.
    03-26-10 06:39 PM
    I can't say I would be upset having that issue lol
    03-26-10 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD